i felt like i was leveling up very fast, then i noticed my XP is being doubled

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. i felt like i was leveling up very fast, then i noticed my XP is being doubled

User Info: Xbox-36O

Xbox-36O
3 years ago#1
by something called 'Boost' that doubles the amount of points i made in-game, meaning twice the speed of growth. i don't remember seeing any messages about 2x experience, so what is 'Boost' about? how did i/do you get it?
the great thing about online games is that you play with other people. the bad thing about online games is that you play with other people.

User Info: LazyDave1

LazyDave1
3 years ago#2
There was an advertisement right in the middle of the dashboard all weekend saying "Double XP Weekend" for AC3.

Though, seeing as it's Monday, I don't know why you're still getting double XP.

User Info: Xbox-36O

Xbox-36O
3 years ago#3
u dont say. all i saw was a commercial for hil-ar-i-ous comedy movies
the great thing about online games is that you play with other people. the bad thing about online games is that you play with other people.

User Info: HakeemTheDream

HakeemTheDream
3 years ago#4
Ha it figures the one time I don't post an event thread this comes up

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/765682-Seventh-Multiplayer-Event-Ambush!?s=4d0a5924cde26cc68e74da27a9cf1c11

Additionally, note that all XP won during the event will be doubled - so go ahead and do your best!
Remember the Name
http://i.imgur.com/i2aAOiu.png
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. i felt like i was leveling up very fast, then i noticed my XP is being doubled

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived