help stuck on tortuga!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mumwith4horrors

mumwith4horrors
5 years ago#1
Im stuck on the bit with the pigs how do you wake the guys up do i have to find the missing piece to the pipe if so where is it?? i hope someone can help getting fed up :(

User Info: RedDeerRebel

RedDeerRebel
5 years ago#2
its been a few weeks since I did it but I'm pretty sure you get it by smashing other things in the pen...

User Info: jwclendenin

jwclendenin
5 years ago#3
Collect all the pigs and place them on the brown bit to close the pen. This will let you build what looks to me like a sink, and you can collect a pipe from said sink. Install the bit of pipe, run up the ladder to turn the h2o on, and voila!
"whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist, ...nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind" Emerson

mumwith4horrors
5 years ago#4
Hi i've tried that and nothing, the only thing i can see i can build is the ladder :( don't know what else to try

User Info: DGonlag

DGonlag
5 years ago#5

Go up that ladder yo created. Once up there you will find a block near the edge. Push it over and it will break on the ground. Form those pieces you'll be able to build a pipe. Once done you get up the ladder once again and you must turn the wheel. Then the water will flow on the guy (joshamee gibbs).

Hope this helps.

mumwith4horrors
5 years ago#6
I've finally done it, thanks for all your help :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived