Looking for a clan/teams

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tribes: Ascend
  3. Looking for a clan/teams

User Info: URF_Wolf

URF_Wolf
5 years ago#1
I was wondering if there are clans or teams looking for new players, or if there is a website dedicated for clans for TA?

User Info: Sneaky_Llama

Sneaky_Llama
5 years ago#2
I am also seeking a clan or competitive team, and so far this is what I have found:

http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=307&t=59551

You have to post on another site to get whitelisted on the private competitive servers where teams are generally formed and where teams practice. I posted my name a week ago and still have not got in. It also looks like most of the teams that are around already are full.

Otherwise, send me a friend request and if all else fails we can start our own team, since I am getting tired of waiting. My TA name is Crypto, post your name and I'll add you.
(Anybody else looking for a team feel free to do the same)

It seems like just being in a team and signing up for a tournament will instantly get you whitelisted, so starting a team of our own might be the easiest option.
i3 540 / HIS 6850 1GB / 8GB GSkill 1333 / 80GB Intel SSD / 1TB WD Black / Z9+ Case /. Win7-Linux dual-boot

User Info: Sneaky_Llama

Sneaky_Llama
5 years ago#3
Update: just found this section full of teams. Disregard what I said about creating a team, I will find one to join here:
http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=268
i3 540 / HIS 6850 1GB / 8GB GSkill 1333 / 80GB Intel SSD / 1TB WD Black / Z9+ Case /. Win7-Linux dual-boot

User Info: URF_Wolf

URF_Wolf
5 years ago#4
Alright , thank you
  1. Boards
  2. Tribes: Ascend
  3. Looking for a clan/teams

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived