How do I perform a touchback on a kickoff?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 12
  3. How do I perform a touchback on a kickoff?

User Info: goobertaco45

goobertaco45
6 years ago#1

Title.

User Info: KingKobo

KingKobo
6 years ago#2
hold Y in the end zone and the player will take a knee. Is this what you mean??

User Info: AquaF1end

AquaF1end
6 years ago#3
Or you can take control of the kick returner, move him a little bit once he catches the ball so the computer doesn't take over, and then just stop moving in the endzone to kneel it.
XBL Gamertag - AquaF1END

User Info: Garviel_Lokan

Garviel_Lokan
6 years ago#4
If you just take the ball in the end zone and dont press anything they will take a knee.
To this day.... we still dont know...... WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?

User Info: DeliMeat567

DeliMeat567
6 years ago#5
Take control of the player, and after a few seconds, it will auto-kneel. As long as you don't leave the endzone, you could also just run out of bounds as well. I think...

Btw, quick question: Did Madden not update the touchback distance to the 25 yard line? I'm pretty sure I played a game a few days ago where the touchback went to the 20...

User Info: AquaF1end

AquaF1end
6 years ago#6
DeliMeat567 posted...
Take control of the player, and after a few seconds, it will auto-kneel. As long as you don't leave the endzone, you could also just run out of bounds as well. I think...

Btw, quick question: Did Madden not update the touchback distance to the 25 yard line? I'm pretty sure I played a game a few days ago where the touchback went to the 20...

I think they'll add that when they add forty yard first downs and leg drops.
XBL Gamertag - AquaF1END

User Info: garcia_jx

garcia_jx
6 years ago#7
You can press y before he catches the ball and it will be the same as a fair catch.

User Info: hawkeye2188

hawkeye2188
6 years ago#8
Touchbacks only come out to the 20.
GT: hawkeye2188
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 12
  3. How do I perform a touchback on a kickoff?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived