$100 Toys'R'Us mystery figure

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. $100 Toys'R'Us mystery figure

User Info: KainnK19

KainnK19
5 years ago#1
I've heard there's a promo going on for this week only for Rewards'R'Us members, where if you spend more than $100 at once you get a voucher for an exclusive character. The interesting part is that some have said the fine print claims the voucher can only be used after 12/24/2011.

Does anyone know more about what this is? I've heard rumors it could be Legendary Trigger Happy. I only have the starter kit right now and I plan on buying all the bonus packs, so if I could buy $100 worth of them at TRU to get this I just might.
I was into the Playstation Move before it was cool to be - 7/13/2010
Does that sounds logic? It is NOT - TH3_SYN

User Info: pokegamer1

pokegamer1
5 years ago#2
they will send you an e-mail later this year, i forgot what date they had in the ad. in the e-mail will be your coupon to print out and use after 12/24. hopefully they will have a certain one to get with the coupon and the store will have enough of them.
pokemon diamond fc 1677-7840-8784, TROUBLE
yes, i'm a girl who plays video games :)

User Info: DanTheTimid

DanTheTimid
5 years ago#3
Seriously? No one at the store told me anything about this yesterday and I spent exactly 98.53 cents to buy a starter and two 20 dollars packs with the buy 2 get one free deal -_-

Does anyone have a link to this promotion to prove that its real? If not, does it all have to be purchased at the same time, or could I just buy a single figure pack tonight and still count for it?

User Info: saleama

saleama
5 years ago#4
You have to have the tru club card and spend the $100, I think it maybe cumulative so if you spend some more and go over the $100 you should get the email.

User Info: pokegamer1

pokegamer1
5 years ago#5
here is the link
http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysrus/default.aspx?action=entryflash&ab=Tru_homepage_aspot:bottom:Find-these-SUPER-DEALS-and-more-in-this-weeks-ad

if you click on the add where it says FREE you should be able to read it. it says that if you spend $100 or more on skylanders purchases now through 12/24 you will earn a free skylander. after the end of this promotion (12/24) you will receive an e-mail for a free skylander.
pokemon diamond fc 1677-7840-8784, TROUBLE
yes, i'm a girl who plays video games :)

User Info: mietha

mietha
5 years ago#6
Does not have to be one purchase. Does all have to be tied to the same rewards card.

User Info: DanTheTimid

DanTheTimid
5 years ago#7
Thanks guys, greatly appreciated! Looks like I'm going back today to buy a single figure then. Sonic Boom and Zap I believe are the only toysRus figures currently that come exclusively in single packs (aka, not available for cheaper in a 3 pack or as part of a starter) so guess I'll pick up one of them.

User Info: KainnK19

KainnK19
5 years ago#8
I tried to do the deal today. I thought buying Darklight Crypt, Adventure Seas, and all the 3 packs including the Legendary one would put me over. It should have been $120, but because of the buy2get1 free deal it came to $86. I just stared at the guy when he told me, then ran over and grabbed Zap and Sonic Boom. That put me at $104. Really good deal for getting nearly every single character available!
I was into the Playstation Move before it was cool to be - 7/13/2010
Does that sounds logic? It is NOT - TH3_SYN

User Info: NeWsKiLLz

NeWsKiLLz
5 years ago#9
Dang I bought this for my girl and a few extras but didnt see this deal.

User Info: Globalstocks

Globalstocks
5 years ago#10
I been to Toys R Us twice this week and no one told me about this...

I have 17 figures. I have all the individual ones that are out now except for Dark Spyro and Ignitor (3DS Exclusives) and I am going to go to Toys R Us tomorrow and get all of the Tripple packs. I will find out if that is true about spending $100.00 there for the special exclusive figure. Although I bought $16.00 worth on Tuesday their and $50.00 worth yesterday there plus the $40.00 that I will spend tomorrow there. The tripple paks will put me over $100.00 but it won't be on the same bill unfortunatly. Im going to see if they will give me the exclusive $100.00 figure anyway. Plus I think if this is true it would have been in the ad last week, also and I looked at it all week because of the buy 2 get one free deal at Toys R us. Plus Toys R us said if they have better deals in the coming weeks bring in your recipt and they will match it for there store only. I think it may be this weeks promotion maybe...I am saving my recipts to bring in.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. $100 Toys'R'Us mystery figure

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived