Does the Navigator's sex matter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
  3. Does the Navigator's sex matter?

User Info: autoalchemist62

autoalchemist62
4 years ago#1
After you choose your name and it asks you to pick the navigator's sex. Does make or female matter?
3DS FC 1203-9485-7625, dReapr
http://passid.ca/dReapr

User Info: skarn359

skarn359
4 years ago#2
Just asked this too lol. Was an unexpected question when starting the game.

User Info: autoalchemist62

autoalchemist62
4 years ago#3
Yeah lol. I'm guessing it doesn't make difference story wise. I chose female but I hate the way she talks. I could start another file to see if male talks more normal but I'm just too lazy to replay 5 minutes again ;)
3DS FC 1203-9485-7625, dReapr
http://passid.ca/dReapr

User Info: KrazytigerEX

KrazytigerEX
4 years ago#4
You guessed right.

Its just looks.

User Info: skarn359

skarn359
4 years ago#5
autoalchemist62 posted...
Yeah lol. I'm guessing it doesn't make difference story wise. I chose female but I hate the way she talks. I could start another file to see if male talks more normal but I'm just too lazy to replay 5 minutes again ;)

Wait is the MC supposed to be Unisex?

User Info: Bjornulf

Bjornulf
4 years ago#6
Just started myself but the male has serious butler type dialog and the female has annoying (childish?) type dialog.

User Info: thankeeka

thankeeka
4 years ago#7
I'd rather see the boobs and rabbit ears so I went with the woman, but her dialogue is annoying.
www.mpogd.com (Multiplayer Online Game Directory)
MMO/multiplayer news, interviews, previews, and reviews

User Info: jemoore9

jemoore9
4 years ago#8

I'd rather see the boobs and rabbit ears so I went with the woman, but her dialogue is annoying.

Oh Rilly?
More Than Loyal Commander Of Crabdom.
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php Check it out anytime.

User Info: Supah1337

Supah1337
4 years ago#9
I like how the female navigator looks when her eyes are closed... but when they are open *shudders*

that and her dialog sucks. I think they did this anticipating everyone who wanted a rack to look at ...
Paromin This is an RPG, everything required to finish the main game can be solved by gaining a ridiculous amount of levels

User Info: RyoKaiba

RyoKaiba
4 years ago#10
From what I gathered, it was Bunny Girl vs. Butler, yes? I'll probably choose Bunny Girl.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham, Fallout: New Vegas
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
  3. Does the Navigator's sex matter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived