I hope there is cheats

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4 HD
  3. I hope there is cheats

User Info: Josh2000

Josh2000
6 years ago#11
Yeah the RE Remake was pretty hard, but as long as you burned the bodies or I think double shot them in the head once down if I remember right you didn't have to worry too much about them. Maybe I am just weird, but sorry yeah I didn't take this as the easiest.

Anger management is for vaginas. Same with rehab. . . Never tampered with anger management but I know how to calm myself down without hitting anyone. . . and drinking just makes me uber F'ing happy. I'm the dude who gets beat up when I drink. All those mind control classes like anger management, rehab, mental health system classes do is make you find a "god" (sry I am atheist but believe in whatever helps and makes you happy) but those 12 steps are just a slap in my face. Make you admit you are weak and powerless. . . and slowly brainwash you into a single idealism. . . like a cult! Somehow they work though for some people so I am not trying to bash your beliefs. . . but just not for me, I am stronger and more will driven than that BS.
I got ps3, Wii, and 360. . . I'm a gaming pimp! sup ladies!?!?

User Info: vipergtsr7588

vipergtsr7588
6 years ago#12
sniff sniff i smellz a troll
The best way of learning to fly is to jump off a cliff.
Whether you succeed or not depends on if you have wings.

User Info: BattleAxeRX

BattleAxeRX
6 years ago#13
I think the only way this game is hard is with 2 weapons on pro with no shotgun.... and the small case.
"Maybe I'm not yelling loud enough... On earth, everybody is always looking for a giant squid! On my planet - " - Zoidberg
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4 HD
  3. I hope there is cheats

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived