How do I get new reputation in Mii Force?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. How do I get new reputation in Mii Force?

User Info: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe
4 years ago#1
I'm at the last 3 stages in the game and I'm looking now at what achievements I have left to complete. The one where you need all the reputations seems time consuming and I only have 40 of them out of the 120 avaliable.

Do I just have to finish a stage, no matter what my score is or what I collect or is there more to it?
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: megafan 999

megafan 999
4 years ago#2
Yeah just clear any stage. I have about 80/120 atm and it's getting pretty tedious.
3DS FC: 5026-4760-2020 Animal Crossing NL: Mega from Hylia
Nintendo ID: megafan999

User Info: Famicom_Guy

Famicom_Guy
4 years ago#3
megafan 999 posted...
Yeah just clear any stage. I have about 80/120 atm and it's getting pretty tedious.

I also have every ticket except for that one, and instead of tediously beating a stage and using up at least 2 Play Coins each time, I slowly get there by tagging people and using them.

User Info: Adeptmaster

Adeptmaster
4 years ago#4
Famicom_Guy posted...
megafan 999 posted...

I also have every ticket except for that one, and instead of tediously beating a stage and using up at least 2 Play Coins each time, I slowly get there by tagging people and using them.

Im just curious what kind of setup do you recommend for arcade mode or did you just go random?

megafan 999
4 years ago#5
Famicom_Guy posted...
megafan 999 posted...

Me too, and even then I'm tired of playing the easy stages because I don't want to risk losing and wasting a streetpass.

megafan 999
4 years ago#6
Adeptmaster posted...
Famicom_Guy posted...
megafan 999 posted...

Im just curious what kind of setup do you recommend for arcade mode or did you just go random?

I did 2 whites and 1 light green, rest random and worked pretty well for me.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. How do I get new reputation in Mii Force?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Battleground Z glitch?DiduXD1312/12 10:36AM