Battleground Z glitch?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Battleground Z glitch?

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
3 months ago#1
Whenever I take the shopping bags to the mall entrance, the rare zombie never spawns. Is this supposed to happen?
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: silktail

silktail
3 months ago#2
DiduXD posted...
Whenever I take the shopping bags to the mall entrance, the rare zombie never spawns. Is this supposed to happen?

Are you using up its charge attacks?

I forget if you have to use up all 3 charge attacks for this one. But for some rare zombies you do have to use them all up before a certain point in the mission.
---

DiduXD
3 months ago#3
silktail posted...
DiduXD posted...

Are you using up its charge attacks?

I forget if you have to use up all 3 charge attacks for this one. But for some rare zombies you do have to use them all up before a certain point in the mission.
---

Got it. I'm assuming it's luck based for certain zombies, since I can't get the parking lot Rare Zombie no matter what I try. Should've really had a better hint system for this. Though, Flower Town is 95% tutorials and 5% gameplay in the beginning. They better fix this if they plan on compiling these games 1 day.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

silktail
3 months ago#4
DiduXD posted...
Got it. I'm assuming it's luck based for certain zombies, since I can't get the parking lot Rare Zombie no matter what I try.

That one I do remember and "luck based" is an apt description ;)

To re-enact the movie poster; you have to use the Ray gun's Charge Attack to kill all three zombies in front of that poster.
(Yes, that's killing all three in 1 charge attack!)

Note: Some people find it easier to go clockwise round to meet them. Although I have managed it coming from both ways.
---

DiduXD
3 months ago#5
2 things that I hate about the plaza:
1. You are forced to wear the hat as soon as you exchange the ticket for it.
2. You are forced to play with your guests. Annoys me when I StreetPass someone when I get an eShop card with the intent of buying plaza games and being forced to play with them instead of buying the game. Luckily, Forced Tutorials (my name for Flower Town, you can probably guess why) and Mii Force are the last 2 Plaza games I need.

DiduXD
2 months ago#6
Well, f*** you Mr.Mendel. You shouldn't force players to grow a plant because you say so and you clearly do not know how to count, as 90% is better then 70% for a new breed.
(edited 2 months ago)

DiduXD
2 months ago#7
Ugh, Mendel is being lame with the Plant Pal crap. What's the requirement to get him to shut up about plant pals?

DiduXD
2 months ago#8
Got Mendel to shut up about Plant Pals, too bad there's no way to fully remove him. Also, got permastuck on Floor 25 in Monster Manor(this game seriously needs a continue system, using your other StreetPassed Miis for up to 9 extra tries on harder bosses). Beat Mii Force. Battleground Z, I'm just waiting on the Megaphone weapon to be carried in by a StreetPass Mii. And Warrior's Way and Ultimate Angler are both being complete trolls. Warrior's Way's trolling is making me lose to the Ninja dude despite having around 130,000 soldiers and Ultimate Angler is being a troll for not spawning the final Giovanna Island catch I need to beat that.

silktail
2 months ago#9
DiduXD posted...
Warrior's Way's trolling is making me lose to the Ninja dude despite having around 130,000 soldiers

Generally you have enough soldiers to evenly split between 3 groups, which are still large enough to defeat the weaker 2 ninja groups.

Although they do get more tricky if you start losing soldiers before facing them.
---

DiduXD
1 month ago#10
Got the Megaphone on Battleground Z through Play Coin grinding. Still stuck on the 25th floor boss in Monster Manor. Warrior's Way and Ultimate Angler stopped being trolls, currently grinding for Nastee in Warrior's Way. How do you get the Piggy Bank's rare zombie to spawn anyway? I can't kill the zombies with the trash can helmets even with all the charge attacks intact.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Battleground Z glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.