Battleground Z glitch?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Battleground Z glitch?

User Info: silktail

silktail
1 month ago#11
DiduXD posted...
How do you get the Piggy Bank's rare zombie to spawn anyway? I can't kill the zombies with the trash can helmets even with all the charge attacks intact.

The "Rare Zombie List" FAQ says there's a zombie eating from a trashcan midway through the level. Apparently you only need to use normal Piggy Bank attacks on it and the trashcan.

Admittedly I haven't been back to test that out myself. I was just using the Piggy Bank on everything, back when I got that Rare Zombie.
---

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
1 month ago#12
Is it just me or does Warrior's Way require a lot of grinding? Also, Mendel decided I'm a "Master Gardener" when by my standards, I'm not. Personally wondering how on Earth someone is supposed to get the "Beat Find Mii with 30 Heroes or less" achievement.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
1 month ago#13
Rack up some Lv7 Miis for Find Mii.

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#14
I just realized Mii Force would be better with checkpoints and a hint system for where the Gems are. Also, Ultimate Angler is being a troll by refusing to spawn 2 of the final island fish I need(in the Special Islands no less).
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#15
How do you fix the cannon in Ninja Launcher? Entered World 3 and it screwed up by making it too low to the ground.

DiduXD
2 weeks ago#16
Good god, I swear the perfect guard missions in the Highway and Graveyard are near impossible due to zombie spam.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Battleground Z glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.