Best town to play this in

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3: Generations
  3. Best town to play this in

User Info: crazy_gamerguy

crazy_gamerguy
5 years ago#1
I recently purchased this expansion pack and I am wondering which town would be best to play this in. I've tried Riverview and Sunset but I can't seem to add the firestations etc. to them. Should I just go with twinbrook (I already have one up and running) or should I start a new town entirely?

Thanks in advance for your help
I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately-
Mark Twain

User Info: wanderz

wanderz
5 years ago#2
i liked parkwater flats myself... have to add the rock and bug generators tho.

just search (either thru google, or at least on the sims exchange) for a downloadable town/ world that you like.
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.

User Info: crazy_gamerguy

crazy_gamerguy
5 years ago#3
thanks so I assume the three that I have don't work well with it?
I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately-
Mark Twain

User Info: Doodlesnoot

Doodlesnoot
5 years ago#4
They're all okay, Twinbrook is probably best because it has the salon/firestation/consignment shop without all the hassle you'd have to put them in Sunset Valley or Riverview.

I would suggest Twinbrook but you can choose whichever you want as long as you don't plan on having a fire man or whatever, but you can go download new ones too :)

User Info: MN121MN

MN121MN
5 years ago#5

I found that Bridgeport (from the Late Night EP) has the best combination, though you need to make more houses if you're planning to have a large family, most apartments have one bedroom only....

1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3: Generations
  3. Best town to play this in

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived