Demo's Up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
5 years ago#21
0cu_87 posted...
You need gold to download it today?

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dragons-Dogma-Demo/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80243438829

try that link then turn on your xbox and it should start downloading

if it doesnt work you cant
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: 0cu_87

0cu_87
5 years ago#22
I'll see later, I'm at work. If not, I still have a 3-day code.
Currently waiting for: Dragon's Dogma, Guild Wars 2

User Info: RiftRaft

RiftRaft
5 years ago#23
Yeah, I'm pretty sure if you have silver you can't get it. I checked all over the marketplace and couldn't find anything. The only things under the DD listing were various trailers.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
5 years ago#24
RiftRaft posted...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure if you have silver you can't get it. I checked all over the marketplace and couldn't find anything. The only things under the DD listing were various trailers.

try the link on my post above
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
5 years ago#25
Pretty sure Silver Members get demos a week after Gold do. That's the way it's been since I could remember...
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu

User Info: Rob_the_Ninja

Rob_the_Ninja
5 years ago#26
That's the way it's been since I could remember...

They started gating demos behind Gold about a couple of years into the 360's lifecycle.
http://i39.tinypic.com/34t7v5c.gif
http://i42.tinypic.com/ng5wz6.gif

User Info: RiftRaft

RiftRaft
5 years ago#27
Max58201 posted...
RiftRaft posted...

try the link on my post above

I have a weird setup that prevents me from trying that. Besides, it says 'Gold Exclusive'.

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
5 years ago#28
I actually took advantage of their '2 months for 2 dollars' special last month just so I'd have Gold in case the demo was Gold exclusive (they aren't always: the KoA demo, for example, was available for silver members on day one I believe.)
"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

User Info: 0cu_87

0cu_87
5 years ago#29
No, I had to wait a week for KoA, at least here in EU.
Currently waiting for: Dragon's Dogma, Guild Wars 2

User Info: RikusMaster

RikusMaster
5 years ago#30
Just vreate a new gamertag quick and use the free 1 month to download it...i wonder if it may be released earlier cause it just says may and not the 22nd...just speculating

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived