How do you reach blue moon tower

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. How do you reach blue moon tower

User Info: big_mat_attack

big_mat_attack
5 years ago#1
Someone said go to windbluff but i still don't see a way, and alot of people say its hard. I'm level 30 am i under leveled for it?
Platinum: 48981949 5720
Diamond: 2878 6068 1139

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
5 years ago#2
You're fine, I went there at 29. I can't really explain since I don't know your exact location but just keep heading towards the marker until you reach a canyon, then you know you're looking the right way.

p.s., the archers are extremely aggressive, i suggest taking them out first.
Awww yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

big_mat_attack
5 years ago#3
The icon for the tower is in the water. I've gone all the way north through the windy canyon and still didn't find a way so i went back to the stronghold halfway to the north.

big_mat_attack
5 years ago#4
bump

User Info: frogbong

frogbong
5 years ago#5
from the capital, head north, youll cross a bridge very close to the capital, continue heading north.. you will see another small castle, continue north

Generally at this point you will start seeing harpies, a cyclops, and dire wolves.. continue north

you are eventually going to come to a canyon that you can see harpies flying around at, and to the north west-ish you should see a castle that you can reach.. go down into the canyon

Where the harpies are is a wind tunnel like area, as long as you walk against the wind, you will get to the next path

Now we approach a much larger canyon that is set on more or less a linear path, just go to the end of it and you will be at blue moon. Lots of treasure on the side routes btw
Psn- XBurningAngelX

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
5 years ago#6
You were supposed to go further past the harpies

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120516121503/dragonsdogma/images/a/ab/Gransys_Map.jpg

You were on track assuming you were a little past windbluff tower
Awww yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

big_mat_attack
5 years ago#7
i've gone down that windy path under the manse twice now and it just ends on top of a cliff with a chimera and a locked gate that my pawns say is the backdoor to the manse. Iunno if i'm missing something but its a dead end

big_mat_attack
5 years ago#8
ohh looks like i'm going too far thats the problem
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. How do you reach blue moon tower

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived