Quest: Parcel Service (Minor Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Quest: Parcel Service (Minor Spoilers)

User Info: mr_smartiepants

mr_smartiepants
5 years ago#11
just found them all, they can be found on a ledge like someone had said. If you come in from the west entrance and follow the left trail you'll eventually find a ramp you can slide down on to the first floor underground as you're sliding down the ramp keep to the right side

hope this helps.

User Info: Zegma310

Zegma310
5 years ago#12
mr_smartiepants posted...
just found them all, they can be found on a ledge like someone had said. If you come in from the west entrance and follow the left trail you'll eventually find a ramp you can slide down on to the first floor underground as you're sliding down the ramp keep to the right side

hope this helps.

I think I know the area you are talking about but there is nothing there for me
Nickles is money too, come on guys...

User Info: astaroth1234

astaroth1234
5 years ago#13
Any chance you could snap a pic of that area??? Ive slipped down on most if not all the ledges but nothing.
I got reset, however they didnt reset my deaths, so at this point in time i have 148 kills and 6169 deaths, which gives me an epic k/d of 0.02! - Phil

User Info: Zegma310

Zegma310
5 years ago#14
That would be great if someone did get a pic
Nickles is money too, come on guys...

User Info: Waluigi1

Waluigi1
5 years ago#15
You have to go all the way around to the other side and slide down a couple of areas. Do you have the quest to retrieve some secret document from a guy in the castle? If so it shows a cutscene of a gargoyle going to that area where the parcels are. Also, you could knock out 2 quests at once.
PSO is teh best!

User Info: astaroth1234

astaroth1234
5 years ago#16
Ahh nice!! Thanks for the info Waluigi!
I got reset, however they didnt reset my deaths, so at this point in time i have 148 kills and 6169 deaths, which gives me an epic k/d of 0.02! - Phil

User Info: c0rr0s10n

c0rr0s10n
5 years ago#17
i seem to be stuck on this as well. i've got the game guide and the spot its on there is nothing

someone please take a photo of it and post it.
"You Big, Stupid, Jellyfish!"

User Info: AngHellicAkuma

AngHellicAkuma
5 years ago#18
I'm having problems on this quest as well. I've searched this place high and low, checked all of the ledges and nothing. Anyone figure this out yet?

User Info: chrissyboy13

chrissyboy13
5 years ago#19
I would like to know why I cannot find these. I checked everywhere. Are they suppose to be on leapers ledge and not spawning?

User Info: Vithar

Vithar
5 years ago#20
there's a quests that sends you there also. It's hard to explain as you need to slide down water slopes and some go left/right etc.
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Quest: Parcel Service (Minor Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived