I screwed up HELP. (wyrm hunt license)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. I screwed up HELP. (wyrm hunt license)

User Info: Xionide

Xionide
4 years ago#1
Now I'm not sure if this is because I got arrested, or simply sold it without realising, but is there a way to get another one? I really really dont wanna start all over again at such a high level over this silly mistake.
If you think I care then you're mistaken!

User Info: Churros007

Churros007
4 years ago#2
You're not screwed if some generous soul were to give you theirs or make you a copy. Unfortunately I have already progressed far beyond that... If not I surely would give you one.
"Maliciously, I'm tired of your snide insinuations." - Elcor Shepard

User Info: legend253

legend253
4 years ago#3
If you haven't started over yet, I would try the Black Cat. Your pawns often tell you that, "Precious things sold or gone missing often appear there." It's the the Venery in Gran Soren.
"Now, remember: Do or don't, there is no Monster Hunter Tri."-Krystian Majewski.

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
4 years ago#4
Whats its usefulness?
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.

User Info: spnccarman

spnccarman
4 years ago#5
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Whats its usefulness?

you cant progress the game without it haha

User Info: NEVER_MESS101

NEVER_MESS101
4 years ago#6
Throw your gamertag up and I can make copy one for you.
Large, and in charge

User Info: HairyWookieNuts

HairyWookieNuts
4 years ago#7
I accidentally sold my Wyrm hunt license too. Where can you get another one or can someone please send me a copy from the black cat market. The XBL gamertag is iGhillie XD.

User Info: turtlemanager

turtlemanager
4 years ago#8
NEVER_MESS101 posted...
Throw your gamertag up and I can make copy one for you.

Hey I did the same thing can you help me gamertag is TORGY199

User Info: Demonsoul66

Demonsoul66
4 years ago#9
Xionide posted...
Now I'm not sure if this is because I got arrested, or simply sold it without realising, but is there a way to get another one? I really really dont wanna start all over again at such a high level over this silly mistake.

SAME I REAALLY NEED ONE!!!! IM ON LAST MISSION FOR WYRM HUNT I HAVE 98,790 gold ALL of broadsword and sylvian bow skills and im a lvl 39 assasin with epic gryph armor PLEASE HELP I THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I DONNT WANT TO RESTART all of this because i gave it too my rook pawn and he died... PLEASE HELP!!!

Gamertag: Demonsoul66

User Info: Hovacus

Hovacus
4 years ago#10
I need a wyrm hunt liscense as well as a lever for shadow fort. Gt is: ili zombie ili thanks :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. I screwed up HELP. (wyrm hunt license)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived