Mystic Knight Weapons/Armor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Mystic Knight Weapons/Armor

User Info: _mystic_knight

_mystic_knight
4 years ago#1
What are some of the best weapons and armor for the mystic knight setup? Have dabbled a bit in a few other classes, but this is by far my favorite. I am also curious to hear of other people's class setups and battle strategies for the mystic knight. What is your favorite class?

User Info: devries41

devries41
4 years ago#2
would like to know as well i have tried out strider fighter assassin and Mystic Knight and MK is by far my favourite honestly i dont know why everyone craps over assassin only be super good at night and less pawns isnt my playstyle but i guess some people like it.

User Info: ChromeLocke

ChromeLocke
4 years ago#3
Locke-Level 61 Mystic Knight- Dragonforged: Barreled helm, Bastard sword, Blue Kite Shield, Grand Surcoat, Knights mantle, Iron Manicae,Full Chain hosen, Chainmail skirt, Plated coat and Baleful nails. I play my Mystic with mixed Warrior and Mystic Knight augments, focusing on massive health, defense, and strength. He's pure melee. ;D

User Info: TenraiSonzai

TenraiSonzai
4 years ago#4
I picked up Caladbolg up by blue moon tower.

In the canyon before it there's a place called smugglers pass. In there you can find it, but you need a couple skeleton keys to open the cells.

I have no idea where I got my shield though.

User Info: ChromeLocke

ChromeLocke
4 years ago#5
I brought skeleton keys and it wouldn't let me open the cells! wth!

User Info: XFallenPetals

XFallenPetals
4 years ago#6
Mystic Knight has to be my fav as well. I love playing battle mages or spellswords or whatever, so MK was the class for me.

I like useing Burst Strike, Cannon, and Sigil for my sword skills (cause I don't like maces.)
And then Blessed Riposte... the holy weapon enchant thing, and the skill that increases attack range? D: forgot those names.

I use strike to get in close fast, if I want melee. or if I'm against a lot of stuff I put up a sigil then a cannon so when the sigil goes off so does the cannon. its a boss killer. provided I can keep up with the stamina cost.

for my augments, I have fortiude, bastion, awareness, fitness, vigilance, and adamance. Only rank 4? or 5 on my current character though, so it could change. though at this point I think I could only get rid of vigilance and awareness. ;_; n> more slots.

since this is a newish character I'm still early in the game (I only just started the wyrm hunt quest line xD) so I only have a lightning kite shield and white hawk blade.

the rest of my gear though I'm gonna use as long as I can since I think its cute.
( http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/554345_372758389439998_100001175203600_921908_1067759945_n.jpg shamless plug!)
Gamer Tag- Lilly Hime / PSN- lillyhime
Girl Gamer and proud! <3

User Info: TyrantKnight

TyrantKnight
4 years ago#7
Dunno about armor, as I'm still leveling up, but I do like to carry around a mace and a sword. Maces have blunt damage and are generally more powerful.

I use Burst Strike, Ruinous Sigil and Magic Cannon for my sword skills, while I use Flame Trance, Abyssal Anguish and Holy Wall for my shield.

Abyssal Anguish is probably my favorite ability. Lasts a long time, huge benefits and looks cool. Don't remember all of my augments.
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN

User Info: Madelle

Madelle
4 years ago#8
Holy Fortress is also great at protecting your spellcasters from ranged attacks while they summon spells. I believe it will even ward off the Drake firebreath, though that may have been a bug I experienced.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Mystic Knight Weapons/Armor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived