The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Supply and Demands Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Supply and Demands Question

User Info: aluccard

aluccard
5 years ago#1
Okay, I'm trying to wrap up the rest of my quests before taking on the final quest "Deny Salvation".

I have every quest completed except "Supply and Demands". It says to talk to a guard in Windbluff tower but it's completely empty. I have already completed "Pride before a fall".

Does this mean I've missed it? I haven't read anything anywhere that says this quest needed to be done before that one. I'm pretty bummed...

User Info: geelw

geelw
5 years ago#2
You missed it, I think, but don't freak out, as this is supposed to happen with some quests if you gt too far ahead. There's always that second playthrough...
"Listen to a fat man when he tells you what to eat!" - Joe Tuna

User Info: aluccard

aluccard
5 years ago#3
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I'm already on my second playthrough. =(

User Info: geelw

geelw
5 years ago#4
I missed out on two side quests the first time through, but I didn't sweat it much when I saw the stats screen had an entry for number of times played. Capcom wants people to go through this game many times and I'm guessing they will...
"Listen to a fat man when he tells you what to eat!" - Joe Tuna
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Supply and Demands Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived