my experiences with having items dragon forged - could be interesting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. my experiences with having items dragon forged - could be interesting

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
5 years ago#1
I know people say being hit by dragon breath doesn't affect the forging but here is what's happened and is still happening:

Farmed the drake and wyrm in the everfall for two days straight now. No dragonforgeries. Now I did it four times in a row by being hit by breath. Every single time one dragonforgery. All items were at two stars.

Went to estan plains near gran soren in search of a wyvern. Found drake there instead. Breath - dragonforged....

Going to let you know how this goes on.
360 GT: Baze82 / Wii friendcode: 6698 2213 6029 5759 / Monster Hunter Tri EU-ID: AKGLZN, character: Venator
--- My common sense is tingling.

User Info: Alorwin

Alorwin
5 years ago#2
I had a theory about that but it didn't pan out when I tested it. But at the same time, The Dragonforged is burned to a ****ing crisp.

MercwithMouth82
5 years ago#3
Like I said. Going to do more runs and will let you know what happens.
360 GT: Baze82 / Wii friendcode: 6698 2213 6029 5759 / Monster Hunter Tri EU-ID: AKGLZN, character: Venator

Alorwin
5 years ago#4
Good luck! It would explain why the many MANY times I killed it without getting touched didn't get me anything. Still, if you're right and the Official Guide missed that...

User Info: Grampy_Bone

Grampy_Bone
5 years ago#5
I have killed drakes and wyrms and wyverns without getting hit by breath attacks and stuff always dragonforges for me. You just have bad luck.
"If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious!" ~ Travis Touchdown, No More Heroes

MercwithMouth82
5 years ago#6
Just got hit by wyvern's breath. The one before windfall tower. Dragonforged again. 2 star item again.

MercwithMouth82
5 years ago#7
Killed the wyvern in the tower. Not breathed on, no forged item.

Alorwin
5 years ago#8
I do seem to get DF stuff more often than usual when I get burnt, it's true. My Ascaron just got DF'd by the Ur Dragon.

User Info: motorolla

motorolla
5 years ago#9
I'll try this when I get home. Keen to see the results after getting hit by his breath attack.
Don't believe the hype...

User Info: Howatizer

Howatizer
5 years ago#10
Interesting theory, too bad it'swrong. While farming Drakes I have gotten Dragonforged without being hit by the breath.
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. my experiences with having items dragon forged - could be interesting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived