the burden of proof

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. the burden of proof

User Info: mfv12979

mfv12979
4 years ago#1
is the tomb of the unknown traveller the only place i can kill golem?. i haven't met the duke yet. this is the last quest before i decide to met him. i just killed him need 2 more. and if this is the only place how long does it take for him to spawn again
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266

User Info: Chacronic

Chacronic
4 years ago#2
There's one on the way to bluemoon tower and 2 in Witchwood, but you have to have done the Witch Hunt quest.
"Trouble keeps you running faster, Save the planet from disaster!" ~ Sonic Boom
For the love of god, announce PSO2 for the US Sega!

User Info: mfv12979

mfv12979
4 years ago#3
ah ok thanks
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266

User Info: KhelThuzad

KhelThuzad
4 years ago#4
Huh? I got only one in witchwood (near selenes house).
carriers are synonymous with instantaneous-winination - parrot_of_adun
Doesnt work in inferno, the monsters kill you and farm you for gold instead - havok718

User Info: Chacronic

Chacronic
4 years ago#5
There's also one in the river past the path under selene's house, it also has a Metal golem there too. They're pretty close together so if you're not careful you end up fighting both.
"Trouble keeps you running faster, Save the planet from disaster!" ~ Sonic Boom
For the love of god, announce PSO2 for the US Sega!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. the burden of proof

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived