Anybody have...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Anybody have...

User Info: coolfire1357

coolfire1357
4 years ago#1
a Crimson Surcoat they don't want/need? I REALLY don't want to pay the price for it. I could trade if i have what someone may want (a bit limited not having killed an Ur yet...)

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 years ago#2
just keep on trucking you arent far from unlocking the final dungeon where wakestones drop like candy and money becomes far from an issue
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: KillfaceDingo

KillfaceDingo
4 years ago#3
Yeah, money should not be an issue in this game.

But if it is, you could just mod yourself an assload of gold. It's pretty easy to mod gold, I couldn't figure out how to mod myself some weapons or armor though.
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

User Info: Karathrax

Karathrax
4 years ago#4
You mean Crimson Plate? The gorgeous but heavy stuff that matches the Blessed Vest, Heresy Cape, and Huntsman's Trousers?

If you can wait until this evening PST, I have one laying around somewhere. And I believe you're on my FL. I assume your pawn is a fighter or warrior, yes?

coolfire1357
4 years ago#5
@Karathrax - not sure. i don't think so, actually - it's a red coat that looks a lot like a red version of the sorcerer's coat, or that white one that i don't have either. I think you don't have to be a warrior to wear it, since my arisen is MA and could. i'll just try to get money and splurge on it.

Karathrax
4 years ago#6
Cardinal surcoat, available from Matthias at the Greatwall, IIRC.

I can gift you with one as long as your pawn is a sorcerer. There is also the Crimson Jerkin, a scarlet re-colored brigantine with golden bits that isn't bad, which I have, too.

Karathrax
4 years ago#7
I'll be in-game in about 45 minutes, save your gold. :D

Karathrax
4 years ago#8
Phooey, I cannot remember your GT. Let me know, please?

coolfire1357
4 years ago#9
GT: iamsiamesifuplz
pawn: Merlyn

he's a mage right now - will that work or do i have to change him over to a sorcerer?
my daughter is monopolizing the XBOX at the moment with Assasin's Creed, so it might be awhile before i can get the controller back - like a couple of days ;)

Thanks!

User Info: meralonne

meralonne
4 years ago#10
coolfire1357 posted...
my daughter is monopolizing the XBOX at the moment with Assasin's Creed, so it might be awhile before i can get the controller back - like a couple of days ;)

Tell her she's too young to be playing AC and hide her copy.
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Anybody have...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived