Can't connect to LIVE?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Can't connect to LIVE?

User Info: jlfish82

jlfish82
4 years ago#1
So after applying the update yesterday (I wish I'd come here first) it seems that I can't get online. Anyone else have this problem?

I did still have the demo data so my saves are intact.

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 years ago#2
It been like that on/off for me. Seems ok now.

jlfish82
4 years ago#3
Hmmm...still not working for me. This started last night at like 2AM, never had any issues before.

User Info: iphan4tic

iphan4tic
4 years ago#4
This has just happened to me. I go to dashboard it signs me into LIVE, I load Dragons Dogma, it disconnects. Dashboard, signs in. Start DD, disconnect. Confused face.

jlfish82
4 years ago#5
Yes, that's exactly what I'm experiencing.

User Info: nornefan

nornefan
4 years ago#6
I dont think having the demo data or not has anything to do with some of you losing your save file.

I deleted my demo long ago and everything is working fine on my end.
In saying that I do fill fortunate that that is the case. 400+ hours is alot to lose.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#7
The problems with LIVE often happen after an update. I had this happen to me before years ago after getting a console update. I think I fixed it by recovering my gamertag. Somehow that sorted it out.
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.

User Info: iphan4tic

iphan4tic
4 years ago#8
¨Sorry, can't download profiles right now. Try again later.¨

Besides that, I was playing the updated version all afternoon, then when I came off and on this happened.

User Info: SepticFlesh

SepticFlesh
4 years ago#9
I'm having a problem with my main account which is a Gold account. It disconnects from Xbox Live whenever I sign in. But when I sign out and sign in with an alt account, silver account, it works fine.
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.

User Info: DrNick2008

DrNick2008
4 years ago#10
My XBox Live connection is fine..... until I start Dragons Dogma, then it kicks me out and tells me to test my connection... which I do, and it is fine and dandy...

...so I sign onto XBL and start Dragons Dogma, then it kicks me out and tells me to test my connection... which I do, and it is fine and dandy...

...so I sign onto XBL and start Dragons Dogma, then it kicks me out and tells me to test my connection... which I do, and it is fine and dandy...

Believe it or not, I went through this process FIVE times, before I stopped. I'm kinda pissed. I was getting ready to face Grigori on my NG++ run and I just picked out the gear and weapons to wear to get DF'ed when I pwn is big red behind. But maybe he's fighting back by not letting me stay signed onto XBL.

Big red cry-baby. :P
GT: Dr Nick 1971
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Can't connect to LIVE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived