Ur-Dragon Generation 188

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 188

User Info: ComatoseSleeper

ComatoseSleeper
4 years ago#251
Graceconfirmed
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv153 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)

User Info: NAME

NAME
4 years ago#252
graceconfirmed
I'm supposed to be dead.

User Info: pearlfx

pearlfx
4 years ago#253
This is what I've had off and on for the last 5 hours (expect the one with the sliver of health), 2.3 and 2.4. I've got to get some sleep, happy hunting!
GT: La Pearlafx

User Info: Zague77

Zague77
4 years ago#254
Wow. He really tried to troll that time. The tail heart didn't register for auto-targeting - very bad news for a sorcerer! Had to stand right next to it to get focused bolts to hit before they zoomed off to his other bits >_<
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

ComatoseSleeper
4 years ago#255
Second Ur Dragon kill. :3 And a different mask than last! Woot!
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv153 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)

ComatoseSleeper
4 years ago#256
Zague77 posted...
Wow. He really tried to troll that time. The tail heart didn't register for auto-targeting - very bad news for a sorcerer! Had to stand right next to it to get focused bolts to hit before they zoomed off to his other bits >_<

I tried to get them, but none of my MF runs were working pre-grace. XD It was easy enough though if you left it for last. He always flinched after each FB I gave him.

User Info: Zague77

Zague77
4 years ago#257
ComatoseSleeper posted...
Zague77 posted...

I tried to get them, but none of my MF runs were working pre-grace. XD It was easy enough though if you left it for last. He always flinched after each FB I gave him.

I have no problem with tail hearts. It's just that this one was glitched and focused bolts would not target it.
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 years ago#258
Well, not too bad, chin heart and three hearts on the front left for my assassin (glad I went 1st with my assassin here, chin heart was a pain, and why is it I also seem to go the wrong way when I am climbing). Loads of hearts (but relatively easy) for my sorcerer. I only used eight demon periapts, I also collected quite a bit of materials and dragon forged a load of gear.
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 years ago#259
Zague77 posted...

I think you were unlucky, I had no problem targeting the heart.
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"

User Info: lnxshi004

lnxshi004
4 years ago#260
Thank you community for all the contributions.

I have just beaten my first online ur dragon. Although the health of the dragon was abit weird at first. My runs before I killed him he still had 0.98 and 0.95. And then all of a sudden it was down to a sliver.

Didn't managed to kills him the first time cos still wondering whether this was a glitch and wasn't focused. But went out and slept at inn and prepared. Came back and got him. Got bunch of strange loot and feel badass because I contributed in this process and was rewarded.

Gamertag: ArcJ0Pa

See you guys at the next gen!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 188

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived