Ur-Dragon Generation 189

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 189

User Info: GAMERKS

GAMERKS
4 years ago#11
grace lasts 35-45 minutes. we have no soft graces anymore. i did 5 kills and the last kill with my MK was a real fight. no one hit kills. same as the PS3.
the PS3 has often in the past sqishy ones. that is fun. you can destroy in one round 1 heart.
they use often makers the last gens. as a result, lesser people fighting him.

9.6 health, of course with makers!
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx GamerKS xX, SEK Lightning
PSN RohrGamer

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 years ago#12
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"

User Info: Karathrax

Karathrax
4 years ago#13
Am I weird for enjoying the challenge? :D

I have said a couple of times that the unpredictability of Ur combat with MK is my draw; I am fiercely enjoying the game again.
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax

User Info: DrNick2008

DrNick2008
4 years ago#14
robert43s posted...
They [PS/3] also get squishier dragons (a LVL 67 MK claims they did did 0.1 damage). I would love to be able to target that dragon :)

Yeah, no kidding. I'm a lvl 200 MK (not min-max'd but fairly balanced str 340 / mag 560) and using the 4x trick with a 3 sorcerer team, at night, I'm extremely lucky to do 0.05 damage... on a good round... and if everything goes right. Most of the time I can't even pull down a 0.05. :)
Gumbercules? I love that guy.
GT: Dr Nick 1971

GAMERKS
4 years ago#15
Karathrax posted...

I have said a couple of times that the unpredictability of Ur combat with MK is my draw; I am fiercely enjoying the game again.

??
you should quote, before posting.
PSN RohrGamer

User Info: lnxshi004

lnxshi004
4 years ago#16
9.35 now

GAMERKS
4 years ago#17
PSN RohrGamer

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 years ago#18
I got a 9.1

I can't believe how weak defensively my assassin is, she got killed by goblins. Goblins I tell you. She has 28 kills to her name with the online UR dragon, and she gets ambushed and killed by goblins.

Time for bed, have fun.
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"

User Info: Karathrax

Karathrax
4 years ago#19
GAMERKS posted...
Karathrax posted...

??
you should quote, before posting.

It was in reference to you mentioning the average difficulty of G-r-a-c-e ratcheting up, and MK generally taking more time to complete the kill. It does-- and I don't mind as I am not particularly concerned with ranking; I know your concerns are different from mine. If I were more interested in efficiency, I could go back to Assassin kills with my main GT, but then I would be bored with the Ur Hunt all over again.
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax

User Info: lnxshi004

lnxshi004
4 years ago#20
9.0 here
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 189

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived