Ur-Dragon Generation 189

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 189

User Info: The_Game_Savant

The_Game_Savant
4 years ago#161
Tail heart almost did me in just barely got it other than that wasn't that hard this time though was 5 hearts for me.
GT: Tealeaf86

User Info: ComatoseSleeper

ComatoseSleeper
4 years ago#162
The_Game_Savant posted...
Tail heart almost did me in just barely got it other than that wasn't that hard this time though was 5 hearts for me.

I got the tail tip with one holy charged bolt. Lol xD
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv158 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)

User Info: The_Game_Savant

The_Game_Savant
4 years ago#163
On a side note I know why I never seem to get debilitated by him checked my stats and apparently I have 100% resist to silence nothing vs petrification though just never seen him use/connect with it.
GT: Tealeaf86

User Info: Karathrax

Karathrax
4 years ago#164
That was more difficult than usual. Another MK kill and one for my alt. Both of them were 0.03, the initial summons-- got him in the first round on both.

Back to a Dragonsblood and some more Holy resistances, because that was entirely too much stagger from Holy Furor.
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax

User Info: DrNick2008

DrNick2008
4 years ago#165
Has anyone ever heard of getting only SIX rewards?!? :/

I only received: a TW, a HK, a beowulf mask, and Aby armor. Huh??? I've gotten a couple of SEVENs recently, but never a SIX!?! ...and trust me, there were only 6 bundles. I did not miss one.

Well at least #23 (for me) came during halftime. :)

PS -- I ran this round with no dragonsblood... I replaced it with Baleful nails. I did carry 4 instead of my normal 2 panaceas, just in case.
Gumbercules? I love that guy.
GT: Dr Nick 1971

User Info: wkcooner

wkcooner
4 years ago#166
13 for me. Didn't figure I would get 1 this week with the in-laws here. Lucked out that the power went off at the super dome.
GT:Hacoona71

User Info: Khaleesia87

Khaleesia87
4 years ago#167
This is my first time killing it :)

At first I panicked because when grace mode started I couldnt break even one of his hearts but then when he left I quickly went to sleep and came back and killed :)

I got volant white + totem mace + heaven's key + beowulf mask + abyssinal armor set (everything except outfit but that is normal, right?)...that means 7 items...

I want to collect masks and the shields so I am looking forward for the next gen :P

Btw can someone tell me what is an alt?
XBL GT: Khaleesia87

User Info: builder111

builder111
4 years ago#168
yeah although you usually get 8 items but the outfit you get by beating speedrun or hardmore not sure which. sometimes you only get 7 though...

alt just means alternate account so another gamertag
caps

User Info: Khaleesia87

Khaleesia87
4 years ago#169
builder111 posted...
yeah although you usually get 8 items but the outfit you get by beating speedrun or hardmore not sure which. sometimes you only get 7 though...

alt just means alternate account so another gamertag

Thank you for the explanation :)
So I hope that I will have better luck next time (getting shields and masks I don't have) but still I'm very satisfied for what I got so far.

I just downloaded the dlc with speedrun and hard mode just in case :D

Congrats to everyone who managed to kill the dragon, see you in the next gen!
XBL GT: Khaleesia87
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 189

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived