Ur-Dragon Generation 193

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 193

User Info: Zague77

Zague77
4 years ago#21
GTs: Zague77 & SleepyJimZzz
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Zague77
4 years ago#22
<_<

User Info: Break_Down101

Break_Down101
4 years ago#23
GT: EliteMike197

Break_Down101
4 years ago#24
so does the damage done to him not reflect until the heart is almost dead because ive been attacking the same heart for like 3 hours lol and i havent even nicked it i know im doing significant damage because I stagger him out of his casting but still the health bar doesnt seem to move untill i come back for another round pushing 3800+ dmg btw

Zague77
4 years ago#25
Break_Down101 posted...
so does the damage done to him not reflect until the heart is almost dead because ive been attacking the same heart for like 3 hours lol and i havent even nicked it i know im doing significant damage because I stagger him out of his casting but still the health bar doesnt seem to move untill i come back for another round pushing 3800+ dmg btw

He's got billions of HP. All the damage you do, however big or small, does count, but against his total health it's pretty much a drop in the ocean. I've not checked my own damage for a while, but I think it's somewhere in the 6800's before periapts. I play sorcerer, level 200, and in an average round see his health visibly drop by around 0.09-0.1 of a health bar.

Augments and periapts make a huge difference.

User Info: GAMERKS

GAMERKS
4 years ago#26
he roosted the first time to me as a sorcerer. i fight him from the "save spot". the western edge, where the coin bag is. he never does this before. i hate this roosting. you waits 1.5 minutes and can do nothing against him as a sorcerer. i play solo. no 4 synth maelstroms!
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx GamerKS xX, SEK Lightning
PSN RohrGamer

User Info: ComatoseSleeper

ComatoseSleeper
4 years ago#27
Break_Down101 posted...

He's got tons of health. You'd have to put the health of hundreds of thousands of offline Ur-Dragon's together to even begin to get close to his total health. You're hurting him if you draw purple blood.
Gamertag - ComatoseSleeper DD: Allison Lv200 Sorcerer Pawn (Friend me and rent her?)

Break_Down101
4 years ago#28
yea just while fighting it I get the whole resistance is futile feeling lol

User Info: NAME

NAME
4 years ago#29
Same... For now... time for little fingering, Ur-fingering? :?
I'm supposed to be dead.

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 years ago#30
He seem to have either higher health, higher magic defence, or less fighters. Relatively easy to stagger though. My sorcerer did less than 0.05. I usually can do more than this. And this with maximum damage for my sorcerer (6363 x. 4demon periapts).
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Generation 193

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived