Hijinxs on the Horizen 4 -Whats coming next !?!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Hijinxs on the Horizen 4 -Whats coming next !?!

User Info: LonerwolfM

LonerwolfM
6 months ago#1
As posted in Hijinx 2 And 3

This story is a direct continution of a free standing story of Certain Pawn's life adventures. Alltho one does not HAVE to read the First 3 posts to hopefully enjoy this I do reccommend you for some hilarious and entertaining backstory.

For those still following along Closetblonde and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as we do. We also thank the owners of the Pawns included.

Searching Hijinxs, Highjinxs, Horizon and /or Horizen should find the 1st 3 if need be. Enjoy 0:~}

post 500 is still open in Hijinx 3 as this is posted just in case

Back to our story
GT LONER WOLF - Makoto Fire Lvl 200 R All others avail upon request :~)
GT LONER WOLF 02 - Yata Hei Ice Lvl 200 M/Str. Feel free to send FR :~) Enjoy !
(edited 6 months ago)

LonerwolfM
6 months ago#2
Elara knocked on Makoto's Cabin Door and Entered the office. "Hey Cuz, just finishing up some last minute business before we depart at Raftfleet. I have to admit running a Great Hunt is easier than getting everyone on the same page and organized" Makoto grinned. "Whats up?"

"Silz is a lil nervous and some of the rest of us are curious appoximately when we reach Great Hidden Forest, Should Silz dress to meet potential brides or will he get a chance to change 1st etc. So I told him I would ask" Elara wondered. "Well depending on how long everyone wishing Mireen well at Beaver Lodge takes and if any encounters. Im guesstimating sometime close to dinner or just afterwards hence taking dry snacks in our packs or pouches. Worst Case we stop and eat quick and then enter the Forest after. I might suggest he dress for possible comfort if encounters, and change right before we get there. Then again The munchkins will be in my group with Neria and promised no more pranking him. The mini me's are with you so if encountrs are light there's no reason he cant dress to impress. If it was me Id say wear the dress pants and change into his dress tunic and boots before we enter Great Hidden Forest as long as Misty and mini me's behave" Makoto grinned.

"Whats that your looking at?" El peked out of curiousity. "A list of New and Newly Active Pawns in Gransys. Kree has his network of spies work one up for me every 6 months or so. that way I can see how they are doing, see who seems interesting to invite to the holiday parties etc. I invited Sarah and Evey to visit the Tribe once we get back and get reuinted with their sisters etc so getting a lil info might make their visit more comfortable" Ko reasoned.

"Wait so you knew about the 'Bunny Brigade' long before they were invited to the last 2 parties?" El grinned. "I have to, its died down but there are always new pawns being created and tied to their Arisens. Between adventuring with Michela, pirating, training and babysiting the munchkins, my duties as 1st Brave let alone Future Chief, AND my responsibilities as the Last Druid duties there is still only 2 of me to go around even if most dont know 'MY OTHER' exists. I need to stay 6 steps ahead so things stay organized and the munchkins stay somewhat in line" Makoto grinned.

"Your Secret is safe with me" Elara grinned. "I know L.B. I know" Ko kissed her cousins cheek. "I HATE that NAME!" Elara ground her teeth. "I know, and you know I vowed I will NEVER tell anybody it" Ko reminded. "Anyone good?" El wondered. "There are quite a few with potential. I will finish looking when we return tho. We need to get everyone going ready to go" Ko tossed the list and other documents in the safe within her magic wardrobe and prepared to leave her Captains Cabin...
~x~

"Wait Zenithar gets out of working now?" Rook grumbled...
~x~

"Attention ALL Hands departing. Have your packs and Weapons ready at the Gangplank for when we disembark" Makoto announced over the loudspeaker...

"Raftfleet Ahead Captain!" The Crows Nest reported...

LonerwolfM
6 months ago#3
The gangplank descended as Crew and Studens alike disembarked. The group growing as Yata checked them off the list as they arrived angot them in their travel and battle groups Everyone but especially Ra and Alita were 'rubber necking' and slapping each other gawking at all the various sites. Crew NOT travelling asked directions to various parts of the fleet for services and to sightsee.

"The signs are fairly easy to follow. If you take your 1st right to the 2nd dock and follow the plank up the Large Ship thats the Food Ship. You cant miss it." A Raftfleet member directed a crewmenber. "FOOD SHIP?!?" "FOOD SHIP!?!" Alita and Ra stared at each other. "DONT YOU DARE! DONT disappear until EVERYONE is checked in and accounted for!" Yata reminded. Makoto and Elara were close to last to be checked in with most groups fully organized when the 2 biggest hovers on the ship started...

"FOOD SHIP BOSS!" Alita pointing as She-Ra grinned. Makoto broke out laughing as Elara stared at the 2 pawns and facepalmed. "Seriously!" Elara sputterred. "Great Spirits you 2. It hasnt even been 10 minutes since you JUST finished Lunch. Thats pushing it even for you 2!" Makoto chuckled. "WE can smell it from here tho." Both Ra and Alita pushed. "Mr Shawe!" The Captain yelled. "Aye Captain" The Quartermaster called down over the rail. "Ask Cook IF he wants a meal off or not. IF he does then inform the Crew. I will pay for 1 meal for EVERY Crewmember and student NOT going with us. IF Cook takes a meal off announce which meal to the crew so they can eat at the restraunt ship. IF Cook DOESNT take a meal off I still will cover the cost of 1 meal for everyone while we are gone. Any more than 1 meal I will cover a percentage but they cover the rest from their shares." Captain Makoto announced. "Aye Captain" Quartermaster Shawe disappeared to see Cook.

"WHAT!" Alita and Ra stared. "What about us going?" They groaned. "WE all JUST ate. <Ko reminded> Everyone going can and will get 1 meal when we get back." Ko awnsered. "BUT Boss!" Alita started when Reimi interrupted. "Is that really fair to the students Boss? I mean Im NOT trying to be uppity but..." Reims stooped when she saw Makoto's stare. "Are you still hungry?" Ko spoke. "Well..." Reimi started before "Or are you covering for your fellow munchkin? <Ko teased> Ok Listen up This is a fairly long hike ahead of us. The amount of any encounters will NOT make it shorter. IF you did as ordered there should be dry snacks in your packs until dinner. I cant see us eating again right after we ate UNLESS everyone is still hungry. So here is the deal. IF EVERYONE IS STILL HUNGRY and wont mind the extra time before we get everyone one home. Then fine we eat and it counts as your 1 meal I pay for. Otherwhise we drop it. The students who arent coming back to the ship can get 1 meal to take with them. Anyone else can wait till we get back OR get 1 to go now instead of later. Yata! Take a poll IF anyone hungry now or IF they want a to go plate now vs a a relxing meal when we get back. Either 1 is my treat. Make sure everyone realizes it could make it later before arriving at our destinations tonight" Ko requested her twin...

Looking at Li and Ra. "Just remember its 1 meal per person total. Now or Later. NOT BOTH so no whining" Makoto grinned...

User Info: closetblonde

closetblonde
6 months ago#4
Elara gave Alita and Ra a nasty grin as she gathered up the mini-me's. "Well, I'm sure you two will enjoy NOT EATING with the rest of us! Now, IF you don't mind, Misty and I have three kids to train." Misty winked at the sulky hellion and strolled after her friend who had found that trying to make the mini-me's move in one direction was like trying to herd cats. Neria glanced over anxiously as Silz hurried to join Elara's group and head off Kimmie who was ambling towards the nearest drop, "Will you all be okay?" Misty blew her girlfriend a kiss, "Sure thing babe! It's YOU I'm worried about, travelling with a hoover!" "HEY!" yelled Alita as she raced over to stand with Ko and her group, "Just for that I'M WAITING TO EAT with everyone AND I'm eating YOURS!" Misty walked over and leaned over so she was practically nose to nose with Alita, "Just remember who's taking you on a hunting trip when we get back. Misbehave for Neria, or Ko and I'm taking you MADELEINE hunting!" Alita scowled then stuck out her tongue and flounced off, her fellow munchkins scampering after her. Ko laughed, "You'll pull that one once too often Mist!" "I'm not scared! Now, excuse me while I help pint-sized and prissy stop the kids from leaving on someone else's boat!" boasted Misty. Ko watched her strut away, a faint smile on her face. "She says that....."

Half an hour later, and numerous stops to retrieve missing kids from the byzantine walkways of Raftfleet, Elara, Misty and Silz spotted the path heading into the forest beyond the last boat's mooring. "Finally!" groaned Misty, "Those three are worse than the munchkins!" "You think?!" snapped Elara as she counted heads again, "Megan, Marion, Kim- WHERE is Kimmie?!" Silz sighed, "My turn. I remember seeing her three turns back. We'll catch up." "Hells no!" replied the princess, "Misty, corral Marion and hold on tight, Megan, take my hand. No, I DON'T care if you're fifteen! Take my damn hand! Silz, when we see Kimmie, grab her and carry!" The group had just reached the first turn when the sounds of fighting broke out ahead and Kimmie raced full tilt into Silz. Quickly the noble grabbed her and hoisted her up on his back, "What happened?" Kimmie shook her head, wide-eyed, "Dunno. They all got angry. Can we go?" Seeing furious sailors swarm onto the docks, the elves and Misty grabbed their charges and beat a hasty retreat. As soon as they reached dry land, Silz deposited a squirming Kimmie and grabbed her hand. "Let's move shall we? Before angry bears or something turn up!" said Elara wearily.

"There's bears here?!" asked Megan in alarm as Marion yelled "COOL BEANS!" "That's it! You three are cut off from the munchkins until further notice!" snapped the princess and, still towing a complaining Megan, marched ahead. Misty shrugged and followed, Marion at the end of one arm as she hissed to Kimmie, "What did you DO? Prank?" Kimmie glanced up at the tall elf holding her hand. Seeing Silz' attention was on the forest, the little girl whispered back, "No. I was just practising my blowgun and the dart hit some bald man's head and someone else was playing darts and they look alike and he hit the other man who hit him back and they started fighting and I got scared and accidentally blew another dart and it hit a lady in the boobies and she got mad and hit the man beside her and.." Marion's eyes sparkled, "Best prank ever Kimmie! You're a natural!" Kimmie beamed at the praise and started skipping as they walked along, blowgun firmly in hand.....

LonerwolfM
6 months ago#5
"Do you think they are regretting having the children instead of the munchkins yet?" Neria asked her Cousin Makoto. "BOTH groups can be a handful if you lose control. You SURE you really want the responsibility for adopting all 3?" MAkoto teased. "Yes! Misty wont admit it but she wants them almost as much as I do. She has been without a pawn for so long and sees how the munchkins are with you and El. She misses the comraderie that she had with Mordas before he went as she says 'bats*** crazy evil'. Now that his spirit is enslaved within your Druidic Prison for all Eternity she doesnt know IF she wants to try again with a new pawn. Taking care of those 3 with me just might help fill that hole in her heart losing Mordas created. IF she hadnt had the friendship with you and then El, Her life would be Very differrent" Neria confided.

"Misty has buried her feelings for a LONG time now. I remember the girl I first met and you both are lucky to have found each other! Those 3 children are lucky to have you both. Altho MOST of the discipline will have to be YOUR responsibility. <grin> Misty is still as much of a Kid inside as the children are. Your the only Adult in that new family" Ko teased with a grin. "As stated by Makoto ' Defeating Evil Danger is MY JOB' Fire. Pirate Queen, Mistress, 1st Brave, Underworld Mob Boss, Last Druid, Guardian of the Balance, Munchkin Lead Babysitter and Gang Boss, AND Future Chief of the Souix Tribe/Nation. Have I forgotten any? Neria teased. "Yes Favorite Bad Ass Cousin who rescued you, intrduced you to your fiance, and brought you home" A grinning Makoto kissed her cousin's cheek.

"Ok thats all of it" Yata carried a small stack of boxes. "You are ok while I deliver these to the students going home right." Yata grinned. "We will be just fine sister. Go ahead rejoin your group after your done" Makoto ordered as Yata headed to the other groups...

Several miles under way the majority of encounters were unimpressive. Creeper Grass, Tree Bud Spritelings etc and the encounters barely slowed their process. Makoto had given Neria one of her attack turns to score her a kill. It wasnt until Raftfleet was well out of sight going on almost 2 hours when the encounter was worth mentioning when each battle group were attacked by Blood and Bruiser Bunnies and hordes of Flying Squirrel Rat Beasts. <Yellow Furred weaker cousins to the Alpha Rat Beast Mother released in Gran Soren. See Hijinx 3> Once the various skirmish battles ended Ko called all battle groups to stop a moment.

"As many know these students have been learning to fight, protect, and defend themselves. They are on the Path of the Hunter Warrior who can fend for themselves and their familes if necessary and I am proud of their progress. There is a sacred tradition that the Hunter Warrior taste the heart of their 1st Kill! It is a vital lesson meant To learn of the spirit of life that flows in their and their prey. Creeper Grass and Tree Spirits have no hearts! These enemies do! Those Students with Daggers draw them! Those without borrow 1 or share with those students who do! As part of what will be the final lesson for some of you. Cut out these hearts and bite into them. Feel the power of your life abilities this once. You have taken your step into being able to fight and defend the life you have been given and learned to respect. Welcome to the Brother and Sisterhood of the Hunter Warrior." Makoto cut the heart out of a Bunny and bit deep as demonstration. "I reccoment the Bunny over the Rat IF worried about taste." Congratulations my students!" Makoto howled...

closetblonde
6 months ago#6
Kimmie and Megan screwed up their noses, horror in their faces. "EAT a heart?!" quavered Megan. "Stab a BUNNY?!" wailed Kimmie. "COOL!" shrieked Marion, snatching one of Elara's daggers and racing forwards to join the munchkins at a heap of small furry bodies, "I'll bring back one for you two!" she called over her shoulder and Kimmie went green. "Um, Ko?!" called Elara nervously, "Puke alert over here!" Silz quickly stepped back; his pants and boots had survived the trip unscathed so far and, unlike his tunic, he'd brought no other clothes to change into if they got soiled before they reached the hidden elf village. Ko walked over and saw the two girl's faces. Smiling she said, "It's a tradition BUT if you really don't want to, we can paint blood markings on your face instead." "Like Reimi and Alita?" whimpered Megan, pointing. Ko turned and stifled a laugh, "Like REIMI yes, but Alita's just got blood on her chin from biting too hard." Kimmie nodded, "Face paint please. I don't want to eat a bunny!" "Do NOT tell her what we ate for dinner last night!" Silz hissed to Megan who started and nodded fervently; the last thing they needed was a meltdown if Kimmie discovered last night's "meat stew" had been rabbit. Patiently waiting her turn, she watched Ko and Elara paint markings on Kimmie's face.....

LonerwolfM
6 months ago#7
Neria bit into the heart and offerred the rest to whoever might want it. "Ewww. Our new Mom's eating it." Megan whispered. "Gross" Kimmie shudderred. "Sit Still! Its hard enough painting your face without you squirming" Elara mentioned. "Someone is Out of practice with War Paint" Yata grinned. "How can you eat that?" The girls asked. "Its not that bad. Dont forget Elara and I visited the Tribe a LOT growing up. We watched Children and Braves alike follow tradition. <Neria leaned down and whispered> If the bite is small enough and you dont actually swallow it its like sucking on your finger if you prick it to stop the blood." Neria confessed.

While the painting was being finished. Neria heard a faint noise. "Ko? What is that? Why is it kind of familiar somehow?" Neria wondered. Ko stopped to listen closer and grinned. "Im surprised you recognize it. Its been a long long time since Aunt T used to hum or sing it remember?" Ko awnsered after seeing Zareta casually hum the tune a little louder. When Zareta begun humming the next verse suddenly. "Far over the Misty Mountains cold" Ko sang. "To Dungeons deep and Caverns old" Zareta sang grinning. "We must away ere break of day to find our forgotten gold" Makoto and Zareta sang together and grinned laughing. "Whats that?" The munchkins asked. "Its one of the few Dwarven songs I actually know and remember the lyrics to. Aunt Tauriel heard Thorin Oakenshield, Kili and the other Dwarves sing it so often as they traveled home that Aunt T accidentally momorized it. All 3 versions actualky when she Traveled to Mordor for the Wedding negotiations to wed Crown Prince Legolas. You know this story already munchkins. Altho its been decades since she sang or hummed it last" Makoto reminded. "Remember how hard we had to beg to get Aunt Tauriel to teach it to us." Yata remembered. "ALL I remember was how pissed off Gramps was once we learned it. 'ALL it is a reminder of WHO Your Aunt was SUPPOSED to marry and how it fell through' Gramps always reminded us." Elara reminded.

"NOW I remember! Gramps forbade us from singing it! You 2 could get away with singing it at the Tribe BUT It upset Gramps so much Aunt T just stopped singing or humming it unless she was alone at her house OR visiting the Tribe!" Neria admitted. "Luckily Gramps has softened a lot since then over the decades. About most things anyway. That reminds me I have updates what has been going on at Both The Tribe and Elf Village" Makoto began.

How BAD is it?" Elara dreaded. "No its actually all ended good. You know Gramps named Aunt T as his successor as Village Elder when hes steps down. Maze and Kiaenna were both cured and accepted their invitations into the tribe. Zenithar returned with Zhule and Zhael. We discovered he was possessed by Melemans who was part of The Mael Mawr when Zen was a child. <Misty Elara and Neria flabbergasted stares> I cured Zenithar of the possession. Zhule and Zhael are both dead. Zenithar and Uncle Varesh were both injured but survived while helping us. Grey Horse proposed to Maze and she accepted. Kiarenna is speaking some sounds and simple syllables. Both learned the Tribe's language of the hunt. Maze Kia and Grey Horse are moving into The Green Ladys house after the wedding. Uncle Varesh is engaged to Lynette and moving in so Lynette is giving her house to a reformed and cured Zenithar to live in and oh yeah Kiarenna and Zenithar are falling in love. I think thats ALL of it." Makoto watched her cousin Elara faint from surprise/shock.

"Once EL wakes up and that sinks in we need to get going and head to Beaver Lodge and say goodbye to Mireen" Makoto reminded...

"MAKOTO!" Elara bellowed once she woke up but Ko was already leading the others out of camp...

LonerwolfM
6 months ago#8
"Was there an easier way to tell her? You know she is freaking out right about now" Neria confided. "Dont take this the wrong way. I love El to death. She is the First Person that if you need anything she is there for you well before you ask her to. Pale Blood Moon just 1 more in a long line of examples. She volunteers to help in a heart beat and comments to diffuse the situation. Unfortunitely she is the same way with worrying. She internalizes everything. <Neria nodding> She buries it and keeps burying utill she reaches her stress limit and then family temper kicks in and she faints and or explodes. We are a universe away from home. Why worry her while things were happenning back home? I am able to be in 2places at once. She cant. Therefore unless we are both present and able to act I have always waited till the situation was resolved to my satisfaction and then told her what has happenned after it was resolved." Ko reminded.

"Sometimes it works in her favor. I didnt tell her what I knew and or suspected until you were rescued. Happy Surprise. Othertimes the surprise isnt as clear cut happy. IF I had told her about Zenithar Earlier she would be just as miserably angry and her mood would have been MUCH worse while she worried and upset she wasnt able to be there. There was NO reason to get her wound up so much that She would be missing out on this experience. She deserves a chance to relax and enjoy sometimes. IF that means I bear the brunt of her anger for a few hours while she calms down and sees my point of view so be it. You KNOW Misty is surprised when she is stunned into silence. Between Alistair, Aunt T, Mother and the others we handled it. I have said it before and Im NOT going to change now. I wont tell whats going on before hand if you knowing doesnt help solve it. You 3 all have enough planned on your plate when we get back. I WILL do everything I can to make this voyage as pleasant as possible" Makoto admitted...

The Parties steered towards the path to Beaver Lodge...

closetblonde
6 months ago#9
Ko grimaced as a scream of "WAIT A SECOND!" erupted from behind them and turned as her arm was gripped in a tenacious hold, like Alita with a plate of stolen BBQ. Breathing hard the princess stared at her cousin with an evil glint in her eye. "Not. Enough. Explanation!" she growled, "Gramps is going to step aside for aunt T? Does uncle know this?!" "Not yet," Ko admitted, "Although he has changed a lot. He was tortured by Zhulle for information for hours but didn't tell him a thing. And he apparently ordered the scouts to obey Tauriel's orders till he's better. He's not OUR uncle Varesh anymore it seems." Elara scowled in disbelief, "The munchkins will be sorry. Although, if he HAS changed....I need proof! Wait! This Linarra he's marrying, it wouldn't be the half elven healer who lives on the outskirts of the town would it? Those two HATE each other! Now I know you're lying!" Ko grinned, "Turns out they were in love when they were younger but uncle got bullied into marrying that shrew by Gramps to seal a trade deal and save the village. He never stopped loving her but mistaken pride and trying to act the way he thought Gramps would approve of, lost him his chance for years. He finally apologised and asked her to marry him. She said yes."

Elara's breathing grew more rapid as she tried to process everything. "So, Lin's giving her house to Zen, who was a real ass when we were kids by the way, because he needs someplace to live now he's not possessed anymore. Which would explain the assiness I suppose. And he and Kia the psycho killer are in love? And Maze, the REALLY crazy one, is getting married to a tribesman. But they're not crazy killers anymore because your mom healed them. Have I missed anything out?" Ko schooled her face carefully to reveal nothing, "Not a thing," she replied, well aware she was lying. Elara glowered some more, on general principles, "I'm not happy. Not yet anyway. I'll need to meet everyone to decide if I'm gonna trust them or gut them! Really uncle Varesh, Mr "pure blood elves" is marrying a half elf? He didn't break under torture? AND he let aunt T give orders? You sure he's not an imposter?" Ko burst out laughing and pointed behind them.

Elara turned to see Misty grappling with Marion who was trying to follow the munchkins into the undergrowth where they'd spotted something killable. Silz was trying to restrain Megan from following and hold onto a writhing Kimmie who wanted to "pet the bunnies!" "Give me five!" sighed the princess and sped off. Within thirty seconds Misty had a grip of a very subdued Marion's hand, a sulky Megan was once more being led around by an angry lilac haired elf and Kimmie was perched on Silz' shoulders "to enjoy the view". Neria giggled as Ko said, "El will make a great mom one day." "I'm gonna tell her you said that!" said a cheeky voice and the cousins turned to see Alita, grinning like a madwoman, pop out of the trees ahead. "Course, I'll tell her you said the dad should be Veros!" continued the hellion with a wicked cackle. Dodging the half-hearted kick Ko sent her way, Alita bounced on up the path, swinging something furry by it's tail and cat calling her fellow munchkins. "You've got two weeks of this when we get back," murmured Ko, grinning as Neria turned pale. Recovering quickly Neria said, "You mean Misty has two weeks of this! I've got the mini-me's!"

Viri sighed in despair as she surveyed the wrecked bedroom, the tots standing in the middle of the devastation. "Sorry," sobbed Pockets, her eyes wide and beseeching, "We tried prank practice!" Eyeing the about to explode Viri Sunflare suddenly said, "Hang on! I forgot to tell you about Ko's prank idea for when they get back! The target's the munchkins." "OUTSIDE" bellowed Viri and the kids fled.

LonerwolfM
6 months ago#10
"You have the Tribe's Blessing. <Chief grinned> Have you thought of what gift you will provide for your wife's family tradition?" the Chief asked. "I am unsure my Chief. Tradition states it must be something The Brides family requires AND The gift need demonstrate the value I hold for her in my Heart. Its NOT like Kia as her only family is saying she wants or needs anything. I DO have an idea but Maze may misintrepret the gesture" Grey Horse replied.

"Here is 1 more pebble in your plan you may NOT have considered Brave. A TRADITIONAL Tribal Wedding varies from a Non Trible Wedding ceremony. Maze has accepted the Invitation into the Tribe. She was NOT born into it. You were. IF she were to marry another Tribe Member NOT Born into the Tribe then the Ceremony would be closer to what White Men/Non tribal Born Weddings expect. YOU DO NOT have that option. I would suggest you have My Daughter explain the differrences in Ceremony and the Traditions behind them to Maze and soon so she does not feel like the wedding choices she Does have are not what she was expecting when you proposed. IF Kiarenna and this Elf Zenithar were to marry THEIR Ceremony would be more traditionally what they expect. Just as when Makoto marries both Stone Fox and Katniss there are Tribal customs for the wedding that Katniss may or may not have been told yet. Luckily those 3 are so close I dont see Katniss caring about the differrences. IF I have one piece of advice for marrying someone Born out of the Tribe and staying happy together it is simply this. DO NOT WAIT and spring it on her as a last minute Surprise. You want her to know what to expect on HER day so she is prepared." Chief reminded.

Recognition suddenly dawned on the Braves face...
~x~

"Come On! This house is so spotless its cleaner than BEFORE the Attack. PLEASE say we are done" Rook pleaded. "He does have a point. Other than lunch we have been at it nonstop all day" Soros and Melody grinned as Alistair wisely stayed silent. "Ok ok! You might be right. Fine we are done" Tauriel relented...
~x~

"I suppose we should get back. Quiet as today has been. I cant get away with playing Hooky all afternoon. Even if I want to" Makoto sighed laying in the grass staring at the clouds. Stone Fox's head laying on her. "IF only we did this more often" Stone Fox kissed Ko and sat up. Just because the Maiden knew Ko was right didnt mean Stone had to be happy their getaway was ending sooner than she wanted...
~x~

"HEY WAIT A SECOND! Maze is marrying a Tribe Member BORN into the Tribe isnt she" Elara suddenly dawned as Ko nodded. "That means A TRIBE WEDDING! I LOVE THOSE and they dont happen enough that I always get to see them" Elara admitted. "Even tho you ALWAYS CRY at them." The Pirate Queen teasingly reminded. "Hey I resemblele that remark. Its something about the extra Customs and Traditions especially when your Father speaks. We WILL be back in time so I can see everyone is as reformed as you say they are right?" Elara insisted.

"That reminds me YOU HAVE talked to Katniss about all the differences in a Tribe Wedding right?" Elara whispered...
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Hijinxs on the Horizen 4 -Whats coming next !?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.