Ambrosial Meat?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ambrosial Meat?

User Info: st017

st017
5 years ago#1
I've got a quest that requires me to get 5 Ambrosial Meats. Does anyone know what you kill to get this?

User Info: Oni_Tatsujin

Oni_Tatsujin
5 years ago#2
The fat Undead zombies that explode if they take fire damage. Either wander around at night, or make a few runs through the Catacombs.

Note that Ambrosial Meat CAN decay and become rancid/stale, so take five Airtight containers with you to keep them at the condition the quest requires.
"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The key is to learn how to take a joke."
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view ;)

st017
5 years ago#3
OK Thanks.

User Info: Akanoryu769

Akanoryu769
5 years ago#4
can u buy airtight flasks? i only have one.

User Info: Saixe

Saixe
5 years ago#5
you can also get Ambrosial Meat at Cows too.

you can buy airtight flask in the aphotacery(dont know if i spelled right) at Gran Soren.
PSN - Saixe
I once like'd mudkips therefore i spik dum.

User Info: Valor_Phoenix

Valor_Phoenix
5 years ago#6
Ambrosial Meat is a 1% drop from most animals that drop meat. There are other ways to acquire it as well.
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."

User Info: jliddell

jliddell
5 years ago#7
The griffin or that thing that has the lion head, goat back, and snake tail drop it. I forget which one.

User Info: Sasuke_Uchiha85

Sasuke_Uchiha85
5 years ago#8
Gryphons drop it too. Got two from the last gryphon that dared stay grounded to fight.
We gotta get out, go far away

st017
5 years ago#9
I've found one in a crate in the catacombs so far. I've been looking for them for 3 days now.
However, In my 60 hours of playing I've not come across a single griffon at all.

User Info: Valor_Phoenix

Valor_Phoenix
5 years ago#10
Bust the crates in the ogre's den area of the Ancient Quarry. Soul Ambrosial Meat is common from those.

FYI, only quest I know of requires 5 Kept Sour Ambrosial Meats.

You can 'age' regular meats to make them sour and more valuable. Just don't let them go rotten.
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ambrosial Meat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived