Any tips on making money quickly ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Any tips on making money quickly ?

User Info: Eeshaan1685

Eeshaan1685
5 years ago#1
Wanna get 200k + ASAP for the Berserk armor set lol. So was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks etc. on making money fast ?

Thx.

User Info: KeineZeit

KeineZeit
5 years ago#2
Umm. Dire Wolf pelts, large fangs, Saurion tails and scales all sell well. So do the drops from Cyclopes's, Ogres, and Chimeras. Other that I don't have any idea how to make money quickly, if you have any quests you can do fast maybe do those.

User Info: DarkianMoon

DarkianMoon
5 years ago#3
Eeshaan1685 posted...
Wanna get 200k + ASAP for the Berserk armor set lol. So was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks etc. on making money fast ?

Thx.

Kill a lot of Oxen and Boars to get some Beast Steak. Once you have enough, go to an Inn and rest for a couple of days until the steak turns sour. Sour Beast Steak sells for 1.5K each.

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
5 years ago#4
Grind. Everything.

Find big monsters and kill them.
Sleep 2-3 days and let them respawn.
????
Profit.
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ

Eeshaan1685
5 years ago#5
Thanks for the info there lol.

User Info: mhayes86

mhayes86
5 years ago#6
Yeah, just go out hunting/exploring/questing. The meat will go sour on its own, and sometimes you can stumble across some large money sacks with 1k or 10k gold. Yesterday, I went from 30k to 80k, down to 50k from enhancing/buying, and all the way up to 180k (level 30).

Eeshaan1685
5 years ago#7
OK I just grinded the cash and bught myself the full Swordsman armor set & weapon.

There's this quest in the capital's alehouse notice board called Trail Of corruption and it's next part Thanks Mislaid. These 2 quests are super easy as you just gotto go into the Fournival Manor and pick up 2 items from there. Easiest 100k gold you ever make lol.

Then go do a qust called Hobble The Foe in The Encampment. THat gives you a Hammer worth 140000.

That in addition to any looting and exploring + item selling you can do will easily get you the 250k + you need to buy the full Swordsman armor set.

User Info: GrimFaqs

GrimFaqs
5 years ago#8
thanks!
but I need a full set for my pawn....Griffith
GrimFaqs: Bringing death to Gamefaqs, one stupid topic at a time.

User Info: Telekenesis123

Telekenesis123
5 years ago#9
Make skeleton keys, you can buy the shackles from black cat I believe and the other ingredients are easy to come buy and sells for a lot, here's the recipes:

Skeleton key:

Shackle, Hammer

Skeleton key:

Shackle, Hunk of ore

Skeleton key:

Shackle, Scrap iron

Skeleton key:

Shackle, Unremarkable ore
Live By Honor
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Any tips on making money quickly ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived