Scather + Utilitarian

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Scather + Utilitarian

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
5 years ago#1
Is this good for a warrior meatshield type pawn? I know he was Scather from the beginning and that worked well, but somehow along the way he changed over to Guardian + Medicant which made him mostly just stand by me as I fired arrows. I'm definitely going Scather, and I want him to go out there and use his skills against enemies while drawing aggro, so is this the right combo?

User Info: xxcheexx

xxcheexx
5 years ago#2
My Warrior's a scather-utilitarian as well and it works great.

Only problem I'm having is his inclination keeps changing to scather-guardian >_> I don't know why that's happening.
psn id: wicked_being

User Info: Punkster

Punkster
5 years ago#3
Probably because of the rental pawns you're hanging out with. I understand they can change your main pawn's Secondary Inclination after a while. To get it back you just gotta have a chat with your pawn with the chair.
You too....shall come to understand....Fear...as I do.
PSN (For D'sD) - Punkster, Pawn: Winifred (Fighter)

User Info: Ryoanada

Ryoanada
5 years ago#4
xxcheexx posted...
My Warrior's a scather-utilitarian as well and it works great.

Only problem I'm having is his inclination keeps changing to scather-guardian >_> I don't know why that's happening.

what other pawns is your pawn hanging out with

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
5 years ago#5
hmm, well I like my current two rental pawns so if they're just going to change his secondary back to guardian I might just keep him scather guardian for now.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Scather + Utilitarian

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived