The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

how do you reset chests?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. how do you reset chests?

User Info: xsniper90x

xsniper90x
5 years ago#1
im thinking of milking bluemoon tower for all she is worth by searching the chests. i heard some good stuff comes from there, and i did get some gryphic items the first 2 times through, but i want more. i need all i can get from the tower before moving on.

so, how do you reset chests to search them again?

also, a side question, how many times do you need to click morning to get the drake to appear at the devil grove? i clicked morning about 3 times and he wasnt there. i wan to kill the drake a few times.
psn: hitman555z
i just grew a third peg leg, dood! - prinny

User Info: matoda

matoda
5 years ago#2
xsniper90x posted...
im thinking of milking bluemoon tower for all she is worth by searching the chests. i heard some good stuff comes from there, and i did get some gryphic items the first 2 times through, but i want more. i need all i can get from the tower before moving on.

also, a side question, how many times do you need to click morning to get the drake to appear at the devil grove? i clicked morning about 3 times and he wasnt there. i wan to kill the drake a few times.

usually do a manual save [press select in the start menu] then if you don't get what you want, press start, quit without saving, then load

though you can just buy the gryphic stuff really

otherwise the drake needs 7 days to respawn. best to sleep 4 days, buy the merchant's time-diminishing items so they get boosted, then sleep 3 more days and fight it

User Info: xsniper90x

xsniper90x
5 years ago#3
matoda posted...
xsniper90x posted...

usually do a manual save [press select in the start menu] then if you don't get what you want, press start, quit without saving, then load

though you can just buy the gryphic stuff really

otherwise the drake needs 7 days to respawn. best to sleep 4 days, buy the merchant's time-diminishing items so they get boosted, then sleep 3 more days and fight it

isn the gryphic stuff expensive? and im not sure where in the story im up to. i just proved fournival innocent im not even sure how to make money. i just broke 1 mil, which isnt enough to buy the white hawk and swordsmen clothes.

and which time diminishing item? which merhant?
psn: hitman555z
i just grew a third peg leg, dood! - prinny
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. how do you reset chests?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived