Ur-Dragon Gen 75

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Gen 75

User Info: lubmelubyou

lubmelubyou
5 years ago#431
Holy cuisses are an individual item.
"I mean it's not like you asked to be born. They have a life long moral financial obligation to you." - Sunburst on parents 04/05/2012

User Info: matoda

matoda
5 years ago#432
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
Does anyone know if Conqueror's Pariapt and Showdown stack? I've been using Strength/Magick charms on my Assassin with Gale Harness and Invisibility against Ur-Dragon, but it would appear the Strength Charm and Showdown share the same icon in status. You get the defense-down effect, but no extra Strength boost icon is there. Can anyone confirm if they stack? Would be nice to know so I don't have to waste time using Showdown and shoot straight for Gale Harness each time I jump off.

don't stack as far as i know. it's a 'status' so yeah. you can't double-up on them. better off using conqueror's periapts or vigor extracts than carrying around a shield methinks.

though tbh better off using the stuff that raises magick instead of strength >_>
You look well, child.

User Info: AshCanaan

AshCanaan
5 years ago#433
lubmelubyou posted...

whew.. okay thanks. you guys know any armor(body armor) that comes with a bonus stat to magic? for MK btw

i have holy cuisses, gleaming bangles, and laurel circlet. if you know any armor superior to these 3 please inform me. :) (superior in terms of the bonus magic stat.)

User Info: Sword_Guardian

Sword_Guardian
5 years ago#434
AshCanaan posted...
lubmelubyou posted...

whew.. okay thanks. you guys know any armor(body armor) that comes with a bonus stat to magic? for MK btw

i have holy cuisses, gleaming bangles, and laurel circlet. if you know any armor superior to these 3 please inform me. :) (superior in terms of the bonus magic stat.)

Flame skirt, diadem
PSN: VictorYeo

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
5 years ago#435
matoda posted...
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
Does anyone know if Conqueror's Pariapt and Showdown stack? I've been using Strength/Magick charms on my Assassin with Gale Harness and Invisibility against Ur-Dragon, but it would appear the Strength Charm and Showdown share the same icon in status. You get the defense-down effect, but no extra Strength boost icon is there. Can anyone confirm if they stack? Would be nice to know so I don't have to waste time using Showdown and shoot straight for Gale Harness each time I jump off.

don't stack as far as i know. it's a 'status' so yeah. you can't double-up on them. better off using conqueror's periapts or vigor extracts than carrying around a shield methinks.

though tbh better off using the stuff that raises magick instead of strength >_>

Demon's Pariapt? I'm quite sure Conqueror's and Demon's stack at the very least, since I receive two different icons, I just wasn't sure about Conqueror's / Showdown.
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ

User Info: OmALY_03

OmALY_03
5 years ago#436
Flew off with .7
Give me your MONEY!!!

User Info: Puscifer12

Puscifer12
5 years ago#437
Using invisibility is useless for starters... Doesn't really help, Ur-dragon still hits you the same as he would if you weren't invisible. Gale hareness is really good yeah I love it, until you try out MA... For leveling, assassin is the best to build stats. I've seen people speculating over how to do the most damage to ur-dragon online. My answer to you guys (WITHOUT makers arrows) is magic archer, immolation. Aslong as immolation is active and if your lucky enough to be attacking 2 spots at the same time (like on his front arms), then you will do about 1 full bar of health in 1 phase. Seen a lot of people saying assassin was the most damage (or ranger) but trust me its Magic Archer with immolation, spent many hours testing it myself.

User Info: CQCider

CQCider
5 years ago#438
Baleful Nails can increase Magic Attack by a decent amount. Number seems to be % based by level or something.

User Info: icancontribute

icancontribute
5 years ago#439
Sword_Guardian posted...
AshCanaan posted...
lubmelubyou posted...

Flame skirt, diadem

Which items for a strider or assassin have the best strength boost? Thx

User Info: Sword_Guardian

Sword_Guardian
5 years ago#440
icancontribute posted...
Sword_Guardian posted...
AshCanaan posted...
lubmelubyou posted...

Flame skirt, diadem

Which items for a strider or assassin have the best strength boost? Thx

Dragonroar, assailant bracers, golden belt
PSN: VictorYeo
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur-Dragon Gen 75

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived