The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Dragonforged help please. Just a quick answer will do.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Dragonforged help please. Just a quick answer will do.

User Info: Gwamtari

Gwamtari
4 years ago#1
So let me get this straight here about the whole dragonforged thing. You can kill any of the types of dragons ( drake, etc, etc.) and you can still get a item upgraded. What I don't get is does it have to be a regular non upgraded item without any stars, or can it have stars and still get upgraded. Like of I had a lvl 2 staff could it still be dragonforged. Also what is the percentage you would get for the dragons you kill for a item to become dragonforged?

Thank you for any info on this topic.
PSN: Gwamtari

User Info: sweetdroplet

sweetdroplet
4 years ago#2
The more stars it has the more likely it is to be dragonforged.

User Info: Levares

Levares
4 years ago#3
All of the percentages can be found here:

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Forged_Equipment
PSN: Levares

User Info: MegaBeast07

MegaBeast07
4 years ago#4
well, one thing i do is save before a drake,wyrm,etc,...kill it. If something doesnt get DF'd, i godsbane and hit it again.
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher

User Info: gaivrn

gaivrn
4 years ago#5
So, If I get enchantment X3 on an item and DF it, vs a unenchanted of the same item and DF it. does it affect the stats? would the 3 stars + DF be stronger? or as long as it is DFed, it is counted as enchanted all the way and extra?

Gwamtari
4 years ago#6
Levares posted...
All of the percentages can be found here:

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Forged_Equipment

Thanks, so I know they at least have to be upgraded once to even be dragonforged. I didn't know that.

Gwamtari
4 years ago#7
MegaBeast07 posted...
well, one thing i do is save before a drake,wyrm,etc,...kill it. If something doesnt get DF'd, i godsbane and hit it again.

I would have never thought of that lol thanks :D

User Info: gaivrn

gaivrn
4 years ago#8
gaivrn posted...
So, If I get enchantment X3 on an item and DF it, vs a unenchanted of the same item and DF it. does it affect the stats? would the 3 stars + DF be stronger? or as long as it is DFed, it is counted as enchanted all the way and extra?

Does anyone know? Cause it isn't mentioned in here. or THE " Google"

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
4 years ago#9
DF is a 4 star enhancement, so it becomes the best possible version it can be (which is higher then 3 stars)
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Dragonforged help please. Just a quick answer will do.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived