Hot lesbian threesome! *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Hot lesbian threesome! *spoilers*

User Info: StonedPenguin

StonedPenguin
4 years ago#1
Ok, so I just beat NG+++ grigori, and now I have both Selene and Madeline staying at my home, I don't know if this is a glitch, but now I have two wives, and I didn't even rent them from the internet!

User Info: SqualILeonhart

SqualILeonhart
4 years ago#2
I have Selene and Julien staying at my home and I just beat Grigori for the first time
To Enjoy is to Excel

User Info: London-SV

London-SV
4 years ago#3
i didn't even know you could get a home never mind 2 sluts

User Info: Cheena14

Cheena14
4 years ago#4
Selene will always be there I think if you do her side story things I believe and the other is a random Love Interest ^^
PSN: cheena14

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#5
Selene stays at your home when you do her questline regardless to who is your love interest.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

StonedPenguin
4 years ago#6
Cheena14 posted...
Selene will always be there I think if you do her side story things I believe and the other is a random Love Interest ^^

Shame, maybe she can brew a could lovestew for the three of us though!

*wink wink*

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
4 years ago#7
"Ok, so I just beat NG+++ grigori, and now I have both Selene and Madeline staying at my home, I don't know if this is a glitch, but now I have two wives, and I didn't even rent them from the internet!"

i had the same two girls, and my mc is female so it was a a nice homecoming, overall. :)

having madelaine's store in your home is nice, though. i wish they had the skyrim option of taking your wife to battle - she'd be a hilarious pawn.

but the funniest part of this game is the seemingly random "wife" selections and people getting angry about it is even better.

"what, i'm a pedophile - how dare capcom?!"
lmao

StonedPenguin
4 years ago#8
squiggy9996999 posted...
"Ok, so I just beat NG+++ grigori, and now I have both Selene and Madeline staying at my home, I don't know if this is a glitch, but now I have two wives, and I didn't even rent them from the internet!"

i had the same two girls, and my mc is female so it was a a nice homecoming, overall. :)

having madelaine's store in your home is nice, though. i wish they had the skyrim option of taking your wife to battle - she'd be a hilarious pawn.

but the funniest part of this game is the seemingly random "wife" selections and people getting angry about it is even better.

Well, my arisen is a chick so good times.
Apart for my last playthrough which gave me the pleasure of Fournavile. /sarcasm
lmao

User Info: Vegerunks

Vegerunks
4 years ago#9
squiggy9996999 posted...

lmao

Why not get Caxton or the GS Innkeeper and complete Madelaine's quest so you have 2 of the 3 important npcs in Cassardis.
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide

User Info: Exiled_Tonberry

Exiled_Tonberry
4 years ago#10
Vegerunks posted...
squiggy9996999 posted...

lmao

Why not get Caxton or the GS Innkeeper and complete Madelaine's quest so you have 2 of the 3 important npcs in Cassardis.

You can only have 2 in there, and caxton. the GS innkeeper (and madeline now that i think of it) will serve you better in Grab soren. The only people i want in my house is Fournival, it's always weird seeing him....umm....you know, to my loli arisen :D Then stays locked in with selene who happens to look like a loli. It's worth the fingers though^^ i think capcom is telling us something..
PSN:Exiled_Tonberry
Waiting for Xillia, HDNV, Toki to Towa and FFXIV
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Hot lesbian threesome! *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived