I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

User Info: god_of_dragon_

god_of_dragon_
4 years ago#51
lindaluv posted...
So I guess this is a good seg-way for me to ask for DF dragonblood and DF baleful nails =D.. anyone

A DFed dragonblood, if it could be possible, would be OP as hell XD

User Info: Tripwolf

Tripwolf
4 years ago#52
god_of_dragon_ posted...
lindaluv posted...
So I guess this is a good seg-way for me to ask for DF dragonblood and DF baleful nails =D.. anyone

Off topic but I've seen them. The only difference is that it weighs slightly less... so not a big deal.

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
4 years ago#53
Tripwolf posted...
god_of_dragon_ posted...
lindaluv posted...

Off topic but I've seen them. The only difference is that it weighs slightly less... so not a big deal.

I bring it up BECAUSE those 2 items can only be acquired thru illegal/cheating/hacking methods.. and I know of only 3 pple with a DF DB, and only 2 with DF Bales... and you can guess who they are... Im sure this topic did a good job of bringing them to light.. altho it should have stayed private.
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^

User Info: Dabrikishaw15

Dabrikishaw15
4 years ago#54
Oh, it's dicemanxx. For a minute I thought someone else made this topic about you.
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
http://i.minus.com/ixGBrDD4hclHn.gif

User Info: Klaatu77

Klaatu77
4 years ago#55
Entertaining thread but I hope it will be closed soon so we can all go and play DD.
PSN: McCloud77 (Cloudstrike Lvl200 Ranger)
Alt: McLeod7_7 (Stormstout Lvl200 Sorcerer)

User Info: Sackboy_

Sackboy_
4 years ago#56
Klaatu77 posted...
Entertaining thread but I hope it will be closed soon so we can all go and play DD.

Well....We can without it being closed.
PSN: Neurotoxus | Lvl 71 Assassin | Pawn: Sorcerer

User Info: Angeloliveira18

Angeloliveira18
4 years ago#57
lindaluv posted...
Tripwolf posted...
god_of_dragon_ posted...
lindaluv posted...

I bring it up BECAUSE those 2 items can only be acquired thru illegal/cheating/hacking methods.. and I know of only 3 pple with a DF DB, and only 2 with DF Bales... and you can guess who they are... Im sure this topic did a good job of bringing them to light.. altho it should have stayed private.

i have one to but it was a gift.
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Utilitarian/Scather
PSN:Angeloliveira20 http://imgur.com/8Fz3j.jpg

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
4 years ago#58
Angeloliveira18 posted...
lindaluv posted...
Tripwolf posted...
god_of_dragon_ posted...
lindaluv posted...

i have one to but it was a gift.

Then pass the gift around plzzzzz. Ill backup my save, send it back and then we can both have one =D
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^

User Info: kinghashir

kinghashir
4 years ago#59
I wonder what flik has to say about all of this.
PSN:Ito_Igami Pawn Targaryen 200 sorcerer http://i.imgur.com/9eFfu.jpg
Ito_LoveLegacy LaylaTulQadr 200 mage http://i.imgur.com/ClHo3.jpg

User Info: LoneFox177

LoneFox177
4 years ago#60
nhankins7 posted...
I imagine anyone that worked really hard to achieve something, and was then apparently cheated out of it, has a justifiable reason to be upset.

Doesn't change the fact that what the guy is complaining about is that some virtual character doesn't have a particular number next to their name anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived