Ur Dragon Gen 185

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 185

User Info: tritiumrain

tritiumrain
4 years ago#61
1.25, still with a tail heart
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lv 200] http://i.imgur.com/iI742.jpg
PSN: KunXXoichi [Fighter Lv 22], PSN: Hit-GirlDD [Strider Lv 75]

User Info: SuperiorSlasher

SuperiorSlasher
4 years ago#62
A 1.7 and a 1.6
PSN: Rodbow15
Pawn: Quinte lvl 200 Ranger "The Blue Dragon"

User Info: Karathrax

Karathrax
4 years ago#63
Most of the senior Xbox online hunters are Sorcerers and/or MKs, and I'm one of them. If I take a kill on this gen, it will be my 60th; I built my main GT out of ignorance as I didn't find GF until late August and I was already far past the point of any strategic leveling. So there's all the boring background.

I play a 1/4 Sorc, 3/4 mostly MK build. I have not have any trouble whatsoever taking online kills as an MK; I have 1 as Ranger, 30 as Assassin and the latest 6 are MK. The biggest hurdle to using the vocation that suited my build best was being told repeatedly that it wasn't feasible because my stats weren't strong enough. I find that to get the best damage from your MK, range counts-- firing a GC from a distance means most of your power is eaten by that distance. I fight directly under the Ur's feet, so my higher def from the MK's leveling pays off as I am not particularly phased by incoming physical damage.

I took my first MK kill in two rounds. The rest have been single-round kills. When I want efficiency in taking down the online Ur I can always bring out my min/max assassin alt, but for pure unpredictable excitement and high level violence it's MK all the way, baby.

More to the point, damage testing with a stripped down MK proved that the magic cannon stacks both str and mag into its bolts. I am not sure where the prevalent idea that only and ONLY a magic-only build would be acceptable came from; my main GT's max damage in one blow/foe is 2.4 million, acquired during a round against the online Ur.
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax

User Info: god_of_dragon_

god_of_dragon_
4 years ago#64
Yeah, Escalina made a very thorough test on many things on this topic:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/63558875

One of the first thing that was confirmed by them is that MK's cannons are affected by Str as well.
PSN: CHIGE23

User Info: Elfergos

Elfergos
4 years ago#65
I have about 1.4 here

User Info: Kelayr

Kelayr
4 years ago#66
1.4 and 1.2.

User Info: Karathrax

Karathrax
4 years ago#67
Then why does everyone with an interest in MK get immediately told to build a min/max sorc for MK? I don't understannnnd.

I've tried Sorcerer-With-A-Sword, on a third alt. Because the def isn't that great, I spent too much time sidetracked in evasion rather than keeping offense going. It doesn't suit my playstyle, hahah!

Arrgh, the controller spacing! I keep belly-flopping onto Lament's ledge. :D

0.6, gentlemen. No tail, cankle still there.
GT: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti; PSN: Karathrax

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
4 years ago#68
I had a 1.2, with the right front wrist and the back left foot bottom having hearts left, also the tail too. Dont kill him for another hour or two please.. I have to go buy some sexy Persian rugs.
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^

User Info: ballinsoldier1

ballinsoldier1
4 years ago#69
Karathrax posted...
Then why does everyone with an interest in MK get immediately told to build a min/max sorc for MK? I don't understannnnd.

I've tried Sorcerer-With-A-Sword, on a third alt. Because the def isn't that great, I spent too much time sidetracked in evasion rather than keeping offense going. It doesn't suit my playstyle, hahah!

That one is going down soon I guess. I just got one with 1.2.
PSN: tdizzle00
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Jane - Fighter/Ranger(Bezel Crown when needed) - <150

User Info: SuperiorSlasher

SuperiorSlasher
4 years ago#70
ballinsoldier1 posted...
Karathrax posted...

That one is going down soon I guess. I just got one with 1.2.

I hope so. Been fighting this guy since 7am
PSN: Rodbow15
Pawn: Quinte lvl 200 Ranger "The Blue Dragon"
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 185

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived