Ur Dragon Gen 208

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 208

User Info: DarkArisen

DarkArisen
4 years ago#91
Mirr9 posted...
Anyone want a Talarian White in exchange of any other Ur-Dragon online weapon drop (except totem mace) ? Juz got another one for my 2nd Ur kill.

PSN : Mirr9
Pawn: Flemeth lvl <150 mage/sorc

yea me want to start a new char
PSN: xXDarkArisenXx

User Info: lilgreekgirl7

lilgreekgirl7
4 years ago#92
Same 5 hearts as all u kids...did him in as a Ranger...just for randomness- ok ok u got me...laziness :P

Thanx for the heads Oldschool, Nathan & Esusyu ....it makes me all warm and fuzzy when u guys remember me ;)

Urp was a real butthole ...kept shaking me off. Now....to go collect my goodies....
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl >150 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Fighter / lvl < 50

User Info: DarkArisen

DarkArisen
4 years ago#93
lol got the dragon even with my 3rd acc and i had to rush from start of grand soren to post game but it worked three dragons three masks
PSN: xXDarkArisenXx

User Info: JayYoungs

JayYoungs
4 years ago#94
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
Urp was a real butthole ...kept shaking me off. Now....to go collect my goodies....

Haha that happened to me soo many times but I FINALLY fell the beast! What weps did you get??
I got the greatshield, Lambent shield, volant white and heavens keys but no mace :( Ohh well Ur gen 209 here I COME!
PSN: jayyoungs1990
Pawn: Airia Level 159 Sorceress

User Info: joseargao

joseargao
4 years ago#95
Tyrant737 posted...
This is my third ps3 kill. And I still didn't get the damn Siegfried mask or the totem mace. Balls

I have like fifteen kills and only two Siegfried masks, one of which was given to me.
PSN: ukyo_rulz
Pawn: Melusine, level 200 Mage/Sorceress

User Info: lilgreekgirl7

lilgreekgirl7
4 years ago#96
JayYoungs posted...
lilgreekgirl7 posted...

Haha that happened to me soo many times but I FINALLY fell the beast! What weps did you get??
I got the greatshield, Lambent shield, volant white and heavens keys but no mace :( Ohh well Ur gen 209 here I COME!

I pulled a decent haul for scraping in and grabbing him without any prior runs (angry mob....plz don't skewer me) Lament AND Lustrious - my FIRST ONE...YAY!!, Dwells-in-Light - if u want it Jayyoungs...it's yours ;), Talarian and a Siegfried Mask!!
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl >150 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Fighter / lvl < 50

User Info: JayYoungs

JayYoungs
4 years ago#97
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
JayYoungs posted...
lilgreekgirl7 posted...

I pulled a decent haul for scraping in and grabbing him without any prior runs (angry mob....plz don't skewer me) Lament AND Lustrious - my FIRST ONE...YAY!!, Dwells-in-Light - if u want it Jayyoungs...it's yours ;), Talarian and a Siegfried Mask!!

Congrats :) That's really lucky but your a pro Ur hunter now I'm still a noob lol, Haha me too :D I wass oo happy when I saw it I couldn't believe it! Hey it's fine I have one already but thankyou very much for the offer very kind :) Good luck with gen 209!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 208

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived