Ur Dragon Gen 210

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 210

User Info: tritiumrain

tritiumrain
3 years ago#31
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lv 200] http://i.imgur.com/iI742.jpg
PSN: KunXXoichi [Fighter Lv 35], PSN: Hit-GirlDD [Strider Lv 170+]

User Info: Oldschooluk

Oldschooluk
3 years ago#32

sephiroth1491 posted...
god this one dying too fast, and i leveling too slow T_T. Will try to hurt it nuff for consolation rewards at least. :/

For best chance of rewards you need to do 1.2mil damage over the Gen or go 10 rounds with him.

If you are a lower level you can calculate the damage you did in a round by comparing the "total damage dealt to foes" section under history. If you see 100million this wont work for you.

After you kill the 3 pawns, press start>go history>R1 to adventure log>go down to Player. Record this number before your round and again after, the difference will be your damage for that round.
PSN: Oldschooluk Pawn: Pooh, level 200 Support Mage challenger/utilitarian
PSN: Newschooluk Pawn: Kaya, level 93 Strider scather/challenger

User Info: Julien-S

Julien-S
3 years ago#33
a 4.6 with glowing red hearts on its back, rump and tail

User Info: sephiroth1491

sephiroth1491
3 years ago#34
fought one at 5.0, still had many parts even with skin.

Oldschooluk posted...

sephiroth1491 posted...
god this one dying too fast, and i leveling too slow T_T. Will try to hurt it nuff for consolation rewards at least. :/

For best chance of rewards you need to do 1.2mil damage over the Gen or go 10 rounds with him.

If you are a lower level you can calculate the damage you did in a round by comparing the "total damage dealt to foes" section under history. If you see 100million this wont work for you.

After you kill the 3 pawns, press start>go history>R1 to adventure log>go down to Player. Record this number before your round and again after, the difference will be your damage for that round.

I see, that's interesting, tho i think this one is weaker, or i got better, cuz i tried fighting it rite now, and got it stagger locked for almost the whole fight. And it wasn't night, nor i was soloing it.
PSN: kon-sama1491 ///
"There's no room left in heaven and there's sure no room in hell, yeah" - Bad Religion

User Info: Julien-S

Julien-S
3 years ago#35
a 2.6

User Info: JayYoungs

JayYoungs
3 years ago#36
Ohh myy... 2.5

Ur is dying fast this generation, last generation he was being a son of a ***** and made me miss GP >:(
PSN: jayyoungs1990
Pawn: Airia Level 181 Sorceress

User Info: nhankins7

nhankins7
3 years ago#37
rolled a 3.8 - I like the last couple sightings better
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter

User Info: PierceLee

PierceLee
3 years ago#38
3.05, 2.7, 2.7
Dragon's Dogma gallery: http://imgur.com/a/72J6R

User Info: Khondobr

Khondobr
3 years ago#39
Got 3.1 and 2.9

User Info: JayYoungs

JayYoungs
3 years ago#40
Just got a 3.9.... I hate it when he gains health

@GreenSkadi I agree with you and now it's starting to try and resist dying... Damn it I don't want to miss GP again
PSN: jayyoungs1990
Pawn: Airia Level 181 Fighter
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 210

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived