Ur Dragon Gen 217

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 217

User Info: CheetahSmith

CheetahSmith
4 years ago#91
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
Well I'm a lil depressed girl :( I too got the nine heart version and didn't get the kill....should have done like Doll and used invisibility so I wouldn't keep dropping off but, like the dummy I am, I forgot about that option.... *pounds head against wall repeatedly* I got him down to one almost done heart the last run and I just HAD to pull out my sword and shield cause I just HAD to dragonforge them and....yeah...he *poof* flew away and the new and improved shortened GP was over :( I really wanted to get the stupid Siegfried amask (I, also in a very stupid moment- I have many of these u see- gave my only one away thinking I had two...bleh :p) this is the first kill I've missed (when I havent missed GP of course) since I got my first kill....LAME :( :( :( I'm triple sad....I am a failed Ur hunter. guess I'll go slay the offline version to vent and get the unfortunate pawns I dragged to this very sad battle some actual RC...see y'all next Gen.

PS Happy Birthday Esusyu :D (I can spare a smile for you friend) okay....now back to being grumpy :(

I can share your frustration. I normally go in with the gear I want to DF already on, so instead of my optimal gear, I had a slightly weaker ensemble. That, and I really needed a Maker's Finger and forgot to babysit Fournival's kid before doing some Ur-Hunting this evening. Oh well.

And thanks. :D It was a good one. :D
PSN: Esusyu * Alt: Esusyu 2
WKC 2: Cheetah * Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Asha (Lvl 200 Sorcerer) * Alt Pawn: Devi (50< Ranger)

User Info: ACasser

ACasser
4 years ago#92
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
Oh yes...and did I mention all I got for my troubles was GOLD!?! WTF...like I need more GOLD!!! GRRRRRR

I have Tristan in support now. It makes him look ridiculous, but I've thrown a Siegfried Mask on him to take home to you.

User Info: lilgreekgirl7

lilgreekgirl7
4 years ago#93
^^ I'm ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN it does :D That is soo very nice of u Acasser ....very thoughtful indeed - thanx a TON.
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl 200 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Ranger / lvl < 50
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 217

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived