Ur Dragon Gen 218

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 218

User Info: ihateusobad

ihateusobad
3 years ago#111
Riddlewizard posted...
@ ihateusobad
I failed at my first kill a few generations back. I restarted, did a pure magick build from the ground up purely to beat online Ur, and boosted my level 200's power a ton with augments, armor, and stacked periapts. Try again when you're a higher level, and nail down every detail so you can max out your power, and thus your chance at victory.
*Shrugs* It worked for me.

This is actually my 3rd time restarting all on bad terms be it corrupted data or my nephew starting a new game erasing mine.. I really like this game but grinding all the way to max level JUST to get a few items doesn't sound fun to me... Ive even asked for someone to give me some items and ill repay the favor when I could. But no one has extras I guess... I'm all for a challenge but having to be so specific on how to beat 1 boss isn't for me....I had more fun when you could relax and build any kind of arisen you want and still do damage to the ur

User Info: lilgreekgirl7

lilgreekgirl7
3 years ago#112
Wow - I must've cut that one SUPER close cause I say you sign in Esusyu when I was mid-round ...1 hour grace periods SUCK !! Got him tho and, as usual - I'm the last one to post my kill. I shouldn't even bother with my version, but I got Rocky's if anyone is interested and the IMPORTANT thing is ..I ACTUALLY KILLED it you guys!!!

@hateusopad - it can be done...I was around 115 on my first kill and it wasn't too too long ago - about 188 or so I believe. Honestly though, I STILL struggle with the kill - what is easy for most of these guys is a challenge for me. I guess you either have to be persistent or a masachist - or maybe a little of both ;D
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl 200 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Ranger / lvl < 50

User Info: GAMERKS

GAMERKS
3 years ago#113
another short GP. this time, i got the kill.
we have on the xbox always 2 hours GP's. why the change capcom?
grats all and happy hunting.
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx Gamer KS xX
PSN RohrGamer

User Info: ACasser

ACasser
3 years ago#114
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
...1 hour grace periods SUCK !! Got him tho and, as usual - I'm the last one to post my kill. I shouldn't even bother with my version, but I got Rocky's if anyone is interested and the IMPORTANT thing is ..I ACTUALLY KILLED it you guys!!!

Yes, one-hour GP sucks more than two-hour GP.... but it's something we're just going to have to get used to. And one-hour GP sucks less than someone killing the stupid thing at 3:30 AM. As I so eloquently told Karathrax, I'm too old for this (expletive deleted) at this sort of hour.

No, you're not the last to post your kill. I would have posted at the time, but I'm not going to try and type a coherent sentence or three in the middle of the night when I just want to roll over and go back to sleep. So I'm posting now.

I got Rocky's version, too. I guess I'm glad I didn't get the even-more-obnoxious nhankins7 variant, but that was quite a bit of crawling over the stupid lizard at that ungodly hour. I didn't think my Arisen could crawl up onto his wing to finish it, but either he did or I simply hallucinated the whole thing.

And congratulations on your kill, lilgreekgirl.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 218

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived