Do player pawn hiring accumulates RC and gifts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Do player pawn hiring accumulates RC and gifts?

User Info: bad3ip420

bad3ip420
4 years ago#1
I just rented my sister's pawn like 5 times now but she hasn't been playing for a couple of weeks.

Does the RC and gifts sent accumulate or will she only get the RC during the last session rented.
PSN: Remall69 (Playing: Dragon's Dogma)
"MC: Gutts l Pawn: Griffith (JOIN THE BAND OF THE HAWK NOW!)

User Info: dicemanxx

dicemanxx
4 years ago#2
bad3ip420 posted...
I just rented my sister's pawn like 5 times now but she hasn't been playing for a couple of weeks.

Does the RC and gifts sent accumulate or will she only get the RC during the last session rented.

They accumulate up to a maximum of ten hires. If you send any items on the 11th hire, those items will disappear.

Additionally, the hires don't stay on the server too long - only somewhere 3-7 days in my experience. Past that they'll probably turn into "Invalid Data" when your sister rests at the inn.
Celeste, Level 200 Strider, Ranked #1 (PSN: Sellomar)
Arianne, Level 200 Ranger, Ranked #2 (PSN: dice1221)

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
4 years ago#3
bad3ip420 posted...

They accumulate up to a maximum of ten hires. If you send any items on the 11th hire, those items will disappear.

Additionally, the hires don't stay on the server too long - only somewhere 3-7 days in my experience. Past that they'll probably turn into "Invalid Data" when your sister rests at the inn.

Really? I once popped the game in after a 3 month absence and I had a list of hires and gifts waiting for me. I've never advertised my pawn anywhere and they weren't friend hires, so did I really have that many people hiring my pawn? I wish I hadn't deleted that character now XD
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: dicemanxx

dicemanxx
4 years ago#4
Element_Pearl posted...

Really? I once popped the game in after a 3 month absence and I had a list of hires and gifts waiting for me. I've never advertised my pawn anywhere and they weren't friend hires, so did I really have that many people hiring my pawn? I wish I hadn't deleted that character now XD

They might have been more recent hires.

Since your pawn wanders around in other people's games, you could pick up a lot of chance hires, especially if your pawn catches the eye of your renters.
Celeste, Level 200 Strider, Ranked #1 (PSN: Sellomar)
Arianne, Level 200 Ranger, Ranked #2 (PSN: dice1221)

User Info: bad3ip420

bad3ip420
4 years ago#5
oh too bad. She hasn't touched her ps3 for a long time. It's really hard to convince her to go back and play again.

Thanks for the info. :)
PSN: Remall69 (Playing: Dragon's Dogma)
"MC: Gutts l Pawn: Griffith (JOIN THE BAND OF THE HAWK NOW!)

User Info: Rowde

Rowde
4 years ago#6
They may have changed the amount of time for unclaimed rents to expire.

I had a similar experience with one of my alts. Hadn't touched the account in 6 months, and when I rested she came back with 64 unique PSN ID rentals. She hasn't had more than 3 random hires in any given week since then.

Although, when I first tranferred all my pawns to DA and rested, it was mostly the accounts that I hadn't used in awhile that had a large number "Invalid Data" hires.

User Info: ballinsoldier1

ballinsoldier1
4 years ago#7
dicemanxx posted...
Element_Pearl posted...

They might have been more recent hires.

Since your pawn wanders around in other people's games, you could pick up a lot of chance hires, especially if your pawn catches the eye of your renters.

I took a 6 week or so absence and had a handfull of hires. One of which the person hired noted that I had been gone awhile since he had rented my pawn quite some time ago.

I think it's definitely more than 7 days.
PSN: tdizzle00
Dragon's Dogma/DA Pawn: Jane- 200
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Do player pawn hiring accumulates RC and gifts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived