You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
Objective: To encourage pawn exchange between club members and in return boost ranking.
Who can join: All active PS3 Dark Arisen players with Level 200 Pawns are welcome to join. 20 is the current cap on number of members.
- This is a weekly activity in which each member commits to give the listed members 1 hire with 5 star ratings using the Hire/Release in the Rift method, and in return, receive 1 hire from every member on the official list.
- I, as moderator, will be using Eastern Standard Time (US) so we have uniformity in the time and date in which we shall make our hires.
- On Fridays (8PM, EST), I will post an Updated List of Members. The members are encouraged to put this list in their "Favorite List" of pawns so summoning these pawns in the Rift will be easier.
- Any member who fails to do rounds for 2 consecutive weeks shall be removed from the list automatically, and shall only be granted readmission if the majority of the members in this club agree to it.
- If a member won't be able to send his/her hires for a round due to personal reasons, he/she should notify the club by making a post in this thread.
** This Club's 33rd Official Round will start (Saturday, June 1, 2013). The members have until (Sunday, June 2, 2013, 11:59 PM EST) to make their hires.
** Remember that there is a limit of 10 Hires one can give before needing to rest at an inn. Else, the succeeding hires can get lost or may result in short hires with default ratings. Rest after your 10th Hire!
** The members are encouraged to put this list on their "Favorite List of Pawns" so summoning these pawns in the Rift will be easier.
** Post in this thread once you are done with your hires! Don't forget to give gifts after each release so we can track how many hires came in!
** Official Rules can be found at Page 1 (A Must Read for New Members!)
** Send me a private message if you find any member not doing their rounds or giving less than the 1 Hire Required with 5 Star Ratings for each round, so I can to talk to that person and address the matter privately. Let's keep this thread as friendly as possible.