Ur Dragon Gen 297

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 297

User Info: Kelayr

Kelayr
3 years ago#31
Thanks Julien for the GP call, and all the best for that dentist visit. /shudders

User Info: nimdude

nimdude
3 years ago#32
bull...
16 hearts and after 15 geil flow away.

went back in, grace over...
PSN: nimrod2009us /// Rachel (F) | lvl 200 | Strider or Fighter S/U | (DD, vanilla)

User Info: kuroken92

kuroken92
3 years ago#33
thanks for the grace call Julien-S, I was about to knock out for the night/morning lol

had a 1 on the tail, 1 left rib, 1 neck, 3 front leg and paw, 2 hind left leg, 1 hind right leg, 2 front right leg and 1 on wing

i messed up the first time because i attempted to do this kill with a MA and accidentally set the wrong skill in. Confused Grand Scension with Immolation for some reason, guess I need some sleep. Then when i got it to one heart I remembered that MF doesn't work with MA then it flew off -__-
PSN: kuroken92
DD:DA Pawn: Eve lvl 200 sorceror

User Info: Ahartono99

Ahartono99
3 years ago#34
So many hearts to break...
No luck for me :(. Got to the last heart and it flew off before I managed to land the killing blow... Well, there is always next time.

User Info: ACasser

ACasser
3 years ago#35
*grumble* *grumble* Figures the rare morning where I have to work early and be out of the house for an hour-and-a-half would be a morning where Ur drops dead and fits his Grace Period neatly into that window. I'd have probably missed it anyhow -- I tend to sleep in a little later if I don't have early work -- but I can't even use Pierce's favorite excuse for this one. =)

Julien-S posted...
Now off to the dentist for impacted wisdom tooth surgery. Eep.

Oy, that isn't fun. Best of luck with that.

User Info: PierceLee

PierceLee
3 years ago#36
Finally a grace period in Asia night time (9PM+ Tokyo). For the last one you will have to go all the way back to gen 275, some 24 gens ago. After so many GPs (>13) happening during Asia's sleeping hours, it's only fair :)

Strange, Dan missed 4 in a row. His last kill was gen 293. Wonder if he is just taking a break, afterall he has a 43 kills lead.
Dragon's Dogma gallery: http://imgur.com/a/72J6R
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 297

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived