Ur Dragon Gen 366

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 366

User Info: shialen

shialen
4 years ago#51
I got 2 levels when I was 14x and needed approximately 450k for 2 levels, and I had just leveled up. I actually saw that on the wikia, and it has never failed before now. Before I restarted, I was over level 190 and got 2 levels from killing him in grace.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill millions of men and you are a hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.

User Info: nimdude

nimdude
4 years ago#52
If u kill him solo or with 3 pawns 25 levels lower then urself u get 292.xxx instead of 150.000 xp.
then x2 If u use pilgrims or flower or even x5 with bezel.
PSN: nimrod2009us /// Nina/Rachel (F) | lvl 200 | Fighter | (DD, vanilla)
PSN: nimrod2009 /// Ramona/Rika (F) | lvl 200 | Strider | (DD, vanilla)

shialen
4 years ago#53
Bezel is only x2. I've used it to kill him before.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill millions of men and you are a hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.

User Info: rockyterrain

rockyterrain
4 years ago#54
shialen posted...
Bezel is only x2. I've used it to kill him before.

It's x5 in vanilla DD with a Bezel...check out nimdude's sig...he's playing vanilla DD. Also, lots of folks level up in DD then switch over to DA, particularly with alt pawns.

When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.---Thomas Haliburton.

shialen
4 years ago#55
Bezel Crown is also only for Rangers. If I want higher attack, I would need to level as warrior or assassin, which is what I did, so there is no difference in leveling between vanilla and DA as far as leveling, though I think DA is easier cause of BBI. And with the Ur Dragon, even in DA, before I reset I got 2 levels from killing grace Ur, even with 4 pawns at over level 190. It didn't matter what the exp. total said.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 366

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived