Ur Dragon Gen 390

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 390

User Info: InfernoRodan

InfernoRodan
3 years ago#41
Penitaurus posted...
1 on chin, 2 on neck, 1 on side, and 1 on right hind leg.
Leg was the healthiest

Same here.

I can see acasser on the leaderboard now. Never thought I'd see the day, lol. (EDIT: Well, not anymore. It updated again and I guess he got a kill and moved up.)
PSN: InfernoRodan, Pawn: Stella, lvl 200 Strider
Alt: InfernoRodan2, Pawn: Luna, lvl 200 Mage

User Info: ACasser

ACasser
3 years ago#42
InfernoRodan posted...
I can see acasser on the leaderboard now. Never thought I'd see the day, lol. (EDIT: Well, not anymore. It updated again and I guess he got a kill and moved up.)

You might have noticed that the leaderboard thins out a little bit once you get into such lofty territory. When you get multiple kills between spots on the leaderboard, your trailing me by 10-or-so kills isn't so much of a much insofar as ranking.

I suspect Nate can see much larger differences in kill counts on his page of the tablet.

(EDIT: Yes, I got a kill and jumped ahead of one of Asgard's accounts. I'll need at least two more kills before I move up further, however.... the next two in line have a kill and precedence on me at the moment.)

User Info: geroen

geroen
3 years ago#43
I also got x-mas tree. Such crappy rewards and so much effort :(
GM: geroen / PSN Solemgar / Larissa/Lvl. 163/Sorcerer (DA)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 390

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived