is it any different now ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. is it any different now ?

User Info: IHateBoardGeeks

IHateBoardGeeks
2 months ago#1
So I bought this game when it first released on PS3. Didnt like it. Felt too tedious and boring. Is it different now ?

User Info: Kurafine

Kurafine
2 months ago#2
It's the exact same game, just on newer platforms. I personally love it, but if it wasn't your type of game on the PS3, then it's not your type of game on PS4. The only thing that's changed is the Generation of Ur. As of right now, Ur is only on Generation 6, instead of 1300+.

User Info: Bullet-Witch

Bullet-Witch
2 months ago#3
Which game did you play - "Dragon's Dogma" or "Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen"? The later one added a new Ferrystone (unlimited "fast travel" use to certain areas), new classes (spells + moves) for your main character and the "Bitterblack Isle", which is a fantastic DLC. But you won't get much better graphics, a new story or a different combat system with this installment.

User Info: IHateBoardGeeks

IHateBoardGeeks
2 months ago#4
Bullet-Witch posted...
Which game did you play - "Dragon's Dogma" or "Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen"? The later one added a new Ferrystone (unlimited "fast travel" use to certain areas), new classes (spells + moves) for your main character and the "Bitterblack Isle", which is a fantastic DLC. But you won't get much better graphics, a new story or a different combat system with this installment.

The original. My problem with it was the "Harpies !" / "Goblins !" over and over and over in the exact same areas plus no fast travel plus ugly environment. I dont think these r fixed.

User Info: NeroDantes

NeroDantes
1 month ago#5
IHateBoardGeeks posted...
Bullet-Witch posted...

The original. My problem with it was the "Harpies !" / "Goblins !" over and over and over in the exact same areas plus no fast travel plus ugly environment. I dont think these r fixed.

I have the Vanilla game no DLC and no they aren't fixed. Everytime I play this game I always on my toes. The music and the constant chatter from the pawns can't help me lay casual when exploring. Its annoying later on in the game but there is no red dot on the radar showing the enemy so its give and take
-I used to be excited about DLC's like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee-
PSN: NeroARIDANTES
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. is it any different now ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived