Six Shooter respawn? Sandbox mode

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Six Shooter respawn? Sandbox mode

User Info: Stedinator

Stedinator
5 years ago#1
So, I'm playing sandbox mode, and I've definitely beaten the guy who uses the six shooter because I used it against one of the snipers later, but I just went to the saw table in south plaza and it's not there =/ (I used the last one up completely so I no longer have it and it's not going to be floating around half used anywhere) I'm not sure why it's not there =/
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"

User Info: MegaBMcBlock

MegaBMcBlock
5 years ago#2
Psychopath weapons do not respawn in Sandbox Mode. To get another six-shooter in Sandbox mode, you have to defeat Seymour again when he spawns.
Nothing in life makes sense, not even this statement.

User Info: donkeyofdestiny

donkeyofdestiny
5 years ago#3
One of the security boxes has the six shooter in it, #764. The key is found in a small break room in Uranus zone.
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny

User Info: Stedinator

Stedinator
5 years ago#4
Well shucks... Thanks for confirming though! The Dead Rising wiki had zero info about it.
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"

User Info: donkeyofdestiny

donkeyofdestiny
5 years ago#5
Stedinator posted...
Well shucks... Thanks for confirming though! The Dead Rising wiki had zero info about it.

The security box one I mentioned will respawn unless you have a six shooter in your inventory upon entering Uranus Zone.

Edit: Derp Sandbox, disregard my posts.
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny

User Info: Shigmiya64

Shigmiya64
5 years ago#6
I seem to remember a Six Shooter spawning in front of that security box even in sandbox mode. But I could be crazy.
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."

User Info: OllyKiriyama

OllyKiriyama
5 years ago#7
Shigmiya64 posted...
I seem to remember a Six Shooter spawning in front of that security box even in sandbox mode. But I could be crazy.

You're not. I haven't played in months but remember there being a six-shooter in front of its respective locker.
https://twitter.com/#!/OllyKiriyama
But don't mind him, just keep looking awesome. That shadow will take care of him, WHITE!

User Info: MegaBMcBlock

MegaBMcBlock
5 years ago#8
OllyKiriyama posted...
Shigmiya64 posted...

You're not. I haven't played in months but remember there being a six-shooter in front of its respective locker.

Are you sure you were in Sandbox mode when that six shooter was there? I checked and there is nothing in the safebox room but cash and some gems.
Support Timesplitters 4: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
http://www.petitiononline.com/TS4tcbd1/petition.html
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Six Shooter respawn? Sandbox mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived