anyone up for some co-op achievement hunting.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. anyone up for some co-op achievement hunting.

User Info: legendX66

legendX66
5 years ago#1
in this and case west? post your gt if you need them too. (all gold medals and beating case west) If you are willing to do them we can work out times and all of that.
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.

User Info: Mr__GTA

Mr__GTA
5 years ago#2
GT: Ninja Synik

I'm up for it. I need the co-op challenges and 5 psychopaths killed. No rush (if you want to play another game or something), but I do want to complete this eventually. I don't mind failing challenges, so no frustration. Also a mic would be nice.

I'm done with Case: West, but if things go well, I will do a run with you.
http://i.imgur.com/V1oek.png - bIindskater_
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik

User Info: legendX66

legendX66
5 years ago#3
cool i'll send a request your way.send me a message anytime if you want (can't guarantee I can always join of course lol) I need all those same achievements so I think this will work. I have a mic as well.
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.

User Info: HardcoreREfan

HardcoreREfan
5 years ago#4
If either one of you guys need help on DR2 OTR. I will be glad to help you both out. I already have all the achivements, thanks to some one else helping me out with them. So I want to return the favor to both of you, help you both out. I am always online, well alot of the time that is. Anyways my XBL GT is: ChrisRedfield58

Please have a mic if possible

If sending me a FR, please tell me you met me here on this forum in a message.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. anyone up for some co-op achievement hunting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived