Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Friends Needed Please.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Friends Needed Please.

User Info: lonlyghost7

lonlyghost7
4 years ago#1
Need some more friends to play Sandbox Mode to Earn More Medals and Get Achievements. Along with Campaign Co-Op Achievements. If anyoone is interested feel free to add me please ^.^

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - LonlyGhost7

Important Note - It is very important that people have mics. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to pause the game, send a message, read message, reply message, read message, unpause game. It's a bother. Mics are very important please.

User Info: Jpsyence77

Jpsyence77
4 years ago#2
I just got this game, so I like others, are looking for co-op partners. I will add you LonlyGhost7.
Anyone else who might be looking to add people may add me as well.

gt: Jpsyence77
http://oi42.tinypic.com/eipfg4.jpg

User Info: OneFrost

OneFrost
4 years ago#3
Add me as well NO kids please. EvilFrost420
XBL-EvilFrost420

User Info: grizzmoe

grizzmoe
4 years ago#4
i love this game i have a silver live account so at the moment i go from free trial card to the next but when i do have live im always down for some dead rising so feel free to add me, my gamertag is SeanDilli

User Info: XXDOAXXreal

XXDOAXXreal
4 years ago#5
I'm game for it. but as Evilfrost stated NO KIDS!!!! Also have some common sense( I.E.-watch what you say) otherwise I like doing the challanges and story. Send me a message first. DO NOT send random friend request! I won't accept them.

User Info: XXDOAXXreal

XXDOAXXreal
4 years ago#6
forgot gamertag angelloveboy25 :-)
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Friends Needed Please.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived