How does one save co-op related Sandbox stuff?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. How does one save co-op related Sandbox stuff?

User Info: GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX
4 years ago#1
Ok so i just played co-op for a few min with someone to test it out and to get the photo achievement with a co-op partner and when he left and i went to save.. it erased all my gold medals from Sandbox mode... Now luckiyl i figured something might happen so I made a 2nd copy of my sandbox save and sure enough I would've went NUTS.

So my question is, if I join a co-op game, and say we do gold co-op related stuff, how do I save it correctly? Should i have 2 slots used, one for single player golds and one for co-op golds? can i make that gold says 60 instead of 30? I assumed if i saved it would just save stats and cash and not overwrite my 30 golds to 0. So confused since I need to play sandbox to get the 30 golds in co-op BUT i kind of wanted a save with all 30 single challenges and all 30 co-op challenges and have it say 60 gold
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX

User Info: Zeratultheking

Zeratultheking
4 years ago#2
Reload your save and look at your medals what the display on screen is probably just showing the co-op related medals and not a full total.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. How does one save co-op related Sandbox stuff?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived