Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Co-op Challenge Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Co-op Challenge Help

User Info: ArcaneKitsune

ArcaneKitsune
4 years ago#1
Is anyone willing to help me get gold medals on all of the Sandbox co-op challenges? It's been very hard for me to do this with random players I've met while playing the game because they don't stay long enough to do a challenge properly. If anyone would like to join me on this adventure please let me know via a response to this request on here or on xbox live. Oh, and I play usually on Xbox 360 if you didn't know that already. :D

Gamer tag: ShadowVulpine

User Info: doobiemaster420

doobiemaster420
4 years ago#2
Sure bro, be happy to help you out! I, as well, need gold medals. You gotta help me out with the trophies too though man! I need the trophies. I also need the gold medals. You think you can help me out? I scratch your back, huh, you scratch mine. Type of deal? Well i'm sure you can broseph. I got faith. You got a mic? I got a mic son. Lets get to it. Gold medals! Platinum trophies!

That's right I game on ps3, you already knew that right....
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it." Bane.

User Info: Bantaro

Bantaro
4 years ago#3
I know I'm late to the party, but I also would like some co-op zombie bashing help. Gamertag is Bantaro. Lemme know!
Gamertag- Bantaro
3DS FC - 0387-8783-7853 Kevin in Threed

User Info: BloodRed187

BloodRed187
4 years ago#4
I could use some co-op help getting medals. Gamertag is gemini527. I'm online mostly at night.
"Doctors say he's got a 50 50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that" - The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Co-op Challenge Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived